funny ingame quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funny ingame quotes

tho this thread might b a bit off-topic, i decided open it up.

yesterday i had playes AS again (who could have imagined ) and had to laugh very often coz o some really funny sentences my mates typed down. probably we could collect em here, might b fun 2 read em...

happened on HoldoutExtreme:

Thracius(?): LOOOL
    Thracius: brave sirrobin had to run away
    [...]
    Carth: brave sirrobin ran away
    SirRobin: bravlely ran away
    Last edited by dommi83; 7 Jul 2004, 08:32 AM.

Heres a more DarkHumor one.

In this situation , at the end of Salvage . PlayerA runs ahead , and throws the switch that causes the Aliens to spawn. When PlayerB arrives , he Frags PlayerA with his Pistols because noone was ready for the Countdown . This is the Following Conversation

*PlayerA was Killed By PlayerB*
    PlayerA:WTF!!!YOU $*@($ $(%%R WHY DID YOU KILL ME!!!!!
    PlayerB:You triggered the Spawn. we didnt get time to set up defenses.
    PlayerA:YOU MORON!!!!
    [...]
    PlayerA:HAH! NOW I HAVE YOUR ELECTRONIC ID!
    PlayerB: What good is that gonna do you?
    [...]
    PlayerA:HAH IM SENDING IT TO DIGITAL EXTREMES!
    [...]
    PlayerB:so?
    PlayerA:YOURE GONNA HAVE TO BUY A NEW GAME!!!!!!
    *PlayerB has disconnected*
    Pepito: . . .
    Pepito:Ignorance must be Bliss

Note: I was neither PlayerA nor B
    Smack the Planet!!!! -

Comment

Hey Dommi, I was there too, man that was funny.
      You know where the first 3 bugs come out of in Salvage? Well a guy got stuck down there. He was saying stuff like "Those bugs can't kill me now!" And he woldn't suicide so we could beat the mission until we kicked him.
      You spoony bard!

Comment

Here is one in Observation. Just fought the way to the vent east of the red room.
        Original plan:
        Wildcat went in first, then Wolfe, then Jaegar, then Faith. Crash with flamer wipe up the back.

Reality:
        Wildcat (went in, counter 4 aliens) (yelled): Fall back Fall back.

Wolfe (Try to get in, stuck at the intersection, practically blocking the whole intersection): Go go go

Jaegar (taking great care of the spinning fire from behind): go go go

Faith (taking great care of the spinning fire from behind): no sweat

Crash (went in with flamer ON): go go go

Wildcat (stuck, lose health, barely breathing): WTH u r doing

Jaegar: mew mew

Wildcat shoot Wolfe

Crash (try to see what's going on, crosshair accidentally pointing the other way...): what the

Note: I am Jaegar...
        I am gone...Radars won't pick me up

Comment

seen on Uplink:

SirRobin (Wildcat): i can take front or back
          SirRobin: depending on where the enemies are
          SirRobin: enemies front, me back

Comment

Said at a lan party between attempts at a map (restarted because medic shotty'd wounded marine in a non-combat situation):

"Ok, before we continue let's talk about what went wrong..."
            Immortius' Forge

Comment

I did that once

I was picking the flares up at the dropship on Salvage, and I needed to use the buttons at the left to pick them up (because of the other stuff near them). I missed the button and shotgunned Wildcat who was getting the autogun ammo next to me... oops

They should make the area around those buttons a bit where you don't shoot if you click it.

Comment

Hehe I was the medic that killed the dude that set off the trigger at the end of salvage!

Comment

Wolfe: Watch and learn, Cat!
                  Wildcat: Dammit.
                  Wolfe: Just learn from the mastah'.

Comment

Originally posted by Carth
                    I did that once

I was picking the flares up at the dropship on Salvage, and I needed to use the buttons at the left to pick them up (because of the other stuff near them). I missed the button and shotgunned Wildcat who was getting the autogun ammo next to me... oops

They should make the area around those buttons a bit where you don't shoot if you click it.
                    So what did you say?

Spanky: Sarge: watch ffs
                    Wildcat has been killed by Sarge (Spanky)
                    Spanky: Sarge: oops
                    "Who's the moron who put a moron like me in charge?"

Comment

Originally posted by Carth
                      I did that once

Originally posted by Spanky
                      So what did you say?
                      Just Think of what the marine with a shottie normally says

Sarge: Eat this!!!!
                      I am gone...Radars won't pick me up

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky
                        So what did you say?
                        It went something like this:

Grunt1 was killed by Carth
                        Grunt1: wtf
                        Carth: oops
                        Grunt2: wtf?!?!
                        Grunt3: ffs
                        Carth: sorry sorry sorry
                        Carth: tried to pickup the flares and i missed the button
                        Grunt1: np m8
                        Carth: i'm v sorry :'(

I was surprised how no one minded, or tried to kick me, it looked so bad - just a shot to the back.

Comment

I'm not sure how the subject came about, but we ended up having a pretty hilarious discussion about potential fan fiction.

Cripple made a joke about writing some Alien Swarm erotic fan fiction or something, so of course everyone jumped on the wagon and started coming up with absurdly stereotypical titles for said fiction.

I won't include what people said, because a lot of it isn't appropriate for a public forum. It was a running joke for about three games worth of playing and some of the funniest stuff I've seen in a game, ever.

Comment

Playing Salvage on Hard, Snipr-of-Six hasn't played with me much and takes me for a noob...

Lt.Ripley -> Wildcat and Jaeger
                            Snipr-of-sIX -> Sarge

(Lt. Ripley trips a mine, and Jaeger, the bot, gets injured because he was following closely behind)

Snipr: (over voice com, sarcastic voice) Oh, greaaat! What a lot of skills we've got on this team!

Ripley: damn bots

(later on, where the bugs are about to jump out of a tube, after you walk past the missles)

Snipr: (voice com) Okay, get ready... (snide tone) Ripley's probably not gonna survive this part... well... good luck!

(Snipr hits stims and we shoot bugs)

Ripley: Whatever man... be careful surviving yourself =P

(15 seconds later, Snipr goes up front past the rest of the team and gets mauled by a pack of aliens and dies)

Snipr: OMFG
                            Snipr: WTF... THAT WAS LIKE...

Ripley: poetic justice?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Ripley
                              Playing Salvage on Hard, Snipr-of-Six hasn't played with me much and takes me for a noob...

Lt.Ripley -> Wildcat and Jaeger
                              Snipr-of-sIX -> Sarge

(Lt. Ripley trips a mine, and Jaeger, the bot, gets injured because he was following closely behind)

Snipr: (over voice com, sarcastic voice) Oh, greaaat! What a lot of skills we've got on this team!

Ripley: damn bots

(later on, where the bugs are about to jump out of a tube, after you walk past the missles)

Snipr: (voice com) Okay, get ready... (snide tone) Ripley's probably not gonna survive this part... well... good luck!

(Snipr hits stims and we shoot bugs)

Ripley: Whatever man... be careful surviving yourself =P

(15 seconds later, Snipr goes up front past the rest of the team and gets mauled by a pack of aliens and dies)

Snipr: OMFG
                              Snipr: WTF... THAT WAS LIKE...

Ripley: poetic justice?

I faintly remember that mine part... I was observing at the time. I know that I didn't realize that one of your guys was a bot until later (when I was playing) just before the missle part. So that's why I was riping on you / the bot.

(And actually, I remember playing with you quite a bit, and I knew you could handle yourself very well. Hence the snide comments. I'm not typically that harsh to people who are struggling... Just ask Einstien. If he so much as uses to many bullets to kill an enemy, or fails to beat an insane run with a perfect medal, he's a LAME NOOB in my book. )

And about me dying shortly after making the comments about the chances of you bringing a bot through unscathed...

Touche. I'm a noob. What else can I say.
                              "The greatest leader is he who is aggressive in meeting the needs of others."

"Build a man a fire, and he is warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he is warm for the rest of his life."

Sniper: The sexxiest voice in gamming.

Comment

Working...
                              X