Spectacular TKs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spectacular TKs

So what humourous or amazing TK stories have you seen playing alien swarm.

We were playing CleanSweep on hard mode and advancing in a group. We were across the hallway in a line with me as a medic closely following. Our flamer panics and runs back lighting up our autogunners. The resulting explosing killed the sarge, jaeger, faith, wolfe, and wildcat.

its nice to hear someoneplaying my map. THats at the end of the frist corridor. ITs easy when u got to autogunners but then the map is to easy.

UMMM CLEANSWEEP WAS MADE FOR EASY. if i did hard and isane i would of put less creatures in.
    Last edited by TANKATIM; 14 Jul 2004, 02:28 AM.

Comment

Actually it happened not 30 steps from the start, not even halfway through the first corridor.

Comment

lol i think i was there....

Comment

heres another one.
          Grunt gets heavily injured on the first turn of Salvage he runs up to the medic
          Grunt: Heal Meh!!!
          Grunt:Heal MEH!!!!
          Grunt:Im going to burn yo ass if you don't heal MEH!
          *Grunt was killed by Medic*
          Medic: Wrong Answer
          Smack the Planet!!!! -

Comment

Playing normal on research. First south room with 2 eggs and 2 flies. Crash gets in, shoots the eggs and kills one of the flies. Tries to dodge the other fly while reloading by going south into the room. Flynn comes to the rescue, enters the room and starts shooting the fly. Crash has finished reloading and starts shooting the fly.

Crash has been killed by Flynn.
            Flynn has been killed by Crash.
            The fly comes out of the room unscathed.

some1: LOL
            some1else: ROFL
            some1: man that was hilarious
            some1else: pwned by a fly
            Flynn: stfu... lol
            --

Comment

Originally posted by Butters
              Playing normal on research. First south room with 2 eggs and 2 flies. Crash gets in, shoots the eggs and kills one of the flies. Tries to dodge the other fly while reloading by going south into the room. Flynn comes to the rescue, enters the room and starts shooting the fly. Crash has finished reloading and starts shooting the fly.

Crash has been killed by Flynn.
              Flynn has been killed by Crash.
              The fly comes out of the room unscathed.

some1: LOL
              some1else: ROFL
              some1: man that was hilarious
              some1else: pwned by a fly
              Flynn: stfu... lol
              Say hello to my new sig
              "I am tormented by dreams of our death, And grief at what is to come.
              For in dreams I have seen / The heavens falter, And the stars drop from the sky.
              In my dreams / Creation ceases without a sound. I have seen the destruction of the Way."

Comment

I think I told this one already: at the end of Salvage I was pickup up the flares and at the same time Wolfe was taking the autogun ammo. I had to use the buttons at the bottom left because there were too many items on the floor, I missed... BANG... Sarge blows a load in Wolfe's behind (a load of shotgun bullets ...)

Here's one from an insane campaign yesterday (this was on Rescue):
                We're standing before storage room 4 (the dark room where you all rush for the door) and talking about who goes first... use stim nades and stim it etc... then a stray alien appears among us, Crash shoots it and his shot hits the explosive barrels --> entire team dies.

Same campaign, same difficulty, same level: we get to the lift, talking about who will destroy the eggs, who takes each side etc... a stray alien appears on the left, Crash shoots it and the shot hits the explosive barrels --> all the team on that side dies.

Crash: I think we should shoot the barrels first

Comment

Or shoot Leo.
                  --

Comment

"heres another one.
                    Grunt gets heavily injured on the first turn of Salvage he runs up to the medic
                    Grunt: Heal Meh!!!
                    Grunt:Heal MEH!!!!
                    Grunt:Im going to burn yo ass if you don't heal MEH!
                    *Grunt was killed by Medic*
                    Medic: Wrong Answer"

You missed the bit where I went
                    "State your name DOB and if you have any sexual diseases"

Comment

hehe i have one from the other day, it was on hard in research and i was clearing out the bottom of the first big room where you get the syntax files for uplink and we had a rule that if you get infested then get tked fast unless med can heal you...

Taika has been Infected!!
                      Taika on voice chat: "shit shit kill me kill me!!"
                      *Faith (lvl 5 medic) heals Taika and cures infected...*
                      Flynn has killed Crash
                      ...OOPS...haha ^^;;...

Wait a sec...I thought you said Crash always died O.o....I'm not dead yet

Comment

This happened during a little funning around

Fear the medic

Total ammo expended: 3 grenades and about 12 rounds of ammo
                        Johnathan, the archetype Front Line Medic

Comment

hahhaha omg you shouldve seen that server, Johnathan as faith was THE UNDISPUTED KING of TK for like..5 billion rounds in a row hahah

ho'kai! so, we had this dm thing going for awhile and its on research and we were getting ready to actually play the mission, when we started the DM we would usualy hit a stim from the very beginning to "start it". but we all already decided to play actual mission...

*in char select menu*
                          Taika: ok im going to stim FOR FUN, just as a joke ok?
                          *loading....*
                          *taika hits stims*
                          Crash was killed by Sarge
                          Bastille was killed by Sarge
                          Flynn waas killed by Sarge
                          Taika: hahahah omg i sed i was stimming for fun!!
                          RTFM: Oh...oops
                          [email protected]: YEAAA!!!!

Wait a sec...I thought you said Crash always died O.o....I'm not dead yet

Comment

Crazy John at work O-o

Comment

hahahahaha
                              oh man..
                              ROFL

The power to give life to the team, or end it in bulk
                              Johnathan, the archetype Front Line Medic

Comment

Working...
                              X