What happened there? O_o

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened there? O_o

Thought I would start a post where you post pictures of funny in game moments that make you wonder.. just wtf happened there..

if you need image hosting goto www.photobucket.com its free and its really good hosting

anyway.. check these out

I'm not ganna mime this one..

Que the Barry White music
    Johnathan, the archetype Front Line Medic

god i dont wanna know wut faith was doing in that second screen...lol

Wait a sec...I thought you said Crash always died O.o....I'm not dead yet

Comment

Here's SirRobin showing us the shotgun ammo trick a while back (clicky for bigger one):

Screenshot

And here's what happened a few days ago when I was off kill collecting as the medic, apparently someone got bored and I came back to this. It looks a bit weird because it didn't fit on one screen so I merged two screenshots, and the screenshot tag has also sqaushed it - click for bigger, non-squashed version:

Screenshot

Comment

sorry carth, even on the enlarged picture i can't quite get it...it looks like a six then an upside down L to me O.O...

Comment

Turn the picture anticlockwise for 90 degree

Should be a "LoL"
          I am gone...Radars won't pick me up

Comment

Originally posted by Taika
            sorry carth, even on the enlarged picture i can't quite get it...it looks like a six then an upside down L to me O.O...
            Blame whoever wrote it... if it was me, I'd write it the right way up and make it fit on one screenshot.

Comment

OHHHHH i get it hahahah someone WAS bored

Comment

Que the Barry White music
                hahaha i was there ta see that, funny stuff ^^
                My glue of Minor Skills has been washed away with the tinkle of Uber Suckiness.

Comment

rofl johnathan that was the gayest thing ive ever seen, the behemoth jsut stood there while u raped it, wonder if there is a way to recreate that....because when i solo him he never stands still

but that was fun stuff

Run my children.
                  My doctor says that I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fiber and that I am therefore excuse from saving the Universe

Comment

I posted this before, but it now feels prudent that I post it again.

What happened here?
                    Screenshot
                    Last edited by modetwo; 16 Jul 2004, 06:46 PM. Reason: resizing inpost image

Comment

its so dark...why is it if u turn up gamma ingame and then take a screen shot it doesnt keep gamma up for the screen shot...sorry salsa i cant see a thing on the screen O.O...

Comment

Thats the point

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja
                          rofl johnathan that was the gayest thing ive ever seen, the behemoth jsut stood there while u raped it, wonder if there is a way to recreate that....because when i solo him he never stands still

but that was fun stuff

Run my children.

Rofl
                          yeah dude that was awesome.. hahaha
                          He knew my 13373 m3d0r1><1ng 5k111z w0u1d pwn h1m

Comment

Showers serve the ultimate purpose ; click for bigger pics

Comment

O_o

Comment

Working...
                              X