This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple words about respect.

I'm sure this goes to basic common level interaction but I'm getting tired of seeing it.

Noob: sup
    Me: Hi
    Noob: first time playing. what do i do.
    Me: This is an expert only server.
    Noob: then wtf are u doing here.
    Me: ... Anyway.

he joins game despite repeated warnings.

Noob: Stupid ass cock sucking TKer bitch dont know how to play the game.

After about 4 TKs he left
    its common sense, if your a noob. Stay the fuck out of an expert server. OR if your going to join an expert server mind your tounge and listen/read whats being said. If this includes 'you should go somewhere else' take it as friendly advice.
    Everyone has bad days but this is getting really old.
    If I TK you cause you don't know what the hell is going on, its USUALY cause you have something we need to finish the mission (ask the dude I TKed cause we needed the welder but he was too busy exploring.) or because I dont want to go back for you if you get seperated.

Call it pruning the rose bush but seriously. if your new to the game. Play the tutorial. at LEAST muck around in single player (it took me about 10 tries to get the first mission completed.. no lie. but i learned a lot about the various classes.)
    then jump to a newbie friendly server, be kind and respectful. Sit out the round if you dont know the map (i cant remember who it was but I thank you for it.) You'll learn a lot without causing too much trouble (yes experience is the best teacher but having a head start from the noob line is just that, a head start. its good for you

In closing I'd like to say in advance and in retrospect. I'm not going to appologize if I have to TK you for something we need. and I'm SURE as hell not going to appologize if your a fuck tard wannabe who thinks he can do it all.

Grow up.
    Learn.
    Evolve.
    Johnathan, the archetype Front Line Medic

Gotta respect the condom.....

R E S P S
    "Who's the moron who put a moron like me in charge?"

Comment

hahahhaha, i think johnathon was onto something serious and then spanky just makes everyone crack up to hell , john, i think you should take ur argument to carth and have him add it to his unofficial FAQ or Darkus, either person hehe, but i'd have to agree with what you say, the more and more newbies that have that attitude are ruining it for the other good natured newbies because it makes people like us not want to deal with newbies period and then we get bitchy towards them then they go WTF i just asked for a lil help and then it all goes to hell...--;;

Wait a sec...I thought you said Crash always died O.o....I'm not dead yet

Comment

*nods in agreement*
        My glue of Minor Skills has been washed away with the tinkle of Uber Suckiness.

Comment

Stfu Medic Noob!>>!>!>!>!
          My doctor says that I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fiber and that I am therefore excuse from saving the Universe

Comment

hahaha
            My glue of Minor Skills has been washed away with the tinkle of Uber Suckiness.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnathan
              I'm not going to appologize if I have to TK you for something we need.
              Ah the life of a medic is hard. You TK a n00b because he gets infected for the 10th time (and the 15th restart), even after you told him not to run ahead on Rescue this time, so he starts yelling abuse, and one of his n00b maties TK's you as revenge...

So you leave them to wallow in their own noobieness... five minutes later the server is empty... gg

Comment

lol i tk people on purpose sometimes jsut for the hell of it. but im an ass like that, jsut out of the blue....like earlier i was soloing a campaign, and thalaxis and some others were speccing me, some guy joined and was following me hatching all the eggs, so next time he came in, i would do the "follow me" thing then press the button that makes stop come up over my head...he stop right next to me, and i shotty his face was hilarious.
                My doctor says that I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fiber and that I am therefore excuse from saving the Universe

Comment

It was pure gold.

You could almost see the "WTF?" look on his face. I normally don't approve of random TK (unless it is Gaiis related), but this was just one of those things that had everyone cracking up for like five mins.

I wish we got it on demo, because that's the kind of thing you write home about.

Comment

me and johnathan are the random tk masters. or we get infected and chase team mates screaming, Go my children!, Be FREEEEEE!

Comment

I was hosting a game earlier this evening, had a couple of fresh-off-the-boat newbies and one of those Zero-ish smacktards. You know, the ones that think they're the king of the county and can do no wrong, but are really just shit-for-brains internet tough guys?

So we're clearing the levels at a snails pace, but they're learning. So there we are on Rescue when the smacktard runs out in front of the newbie autogunner in an obvious attempt to kill farm (where the first turret is) and dies in seconds.

We restart as it was just the two of us left alive, when Jackass McDumbfuck team kills both newbies. I warn him not to pull that shit again and restart, then the idiot starts talking shit to me.

I pretty much told him that shit doesn't fly on this server, so he breaks out his "Nigger" and "Newbie" comments, saying he is going to get me banned because he is best friends with the server host IRL, that people like myself are ruining the game for the real "playaz".

I kind of snickered to myself, told him "Goodbye" and dropped the ban hammer on him. I'd like to think he was in the middle of typing out more of his powerful (see: ridiculously stupid) insults at the time it happened, resulting in him becoming so enraged as to pilot his tricycle into oncoming traffic.

It just makes me feel like all is well in the world.

Comment

Respect is overrated, just shoot the bloody bastards if you want them to listen to you. Works fine with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sohtaraz
                          Respect is overrated, just shoot the bloody bastards if you want them to listen to you. Works fine with me.
                          Word. The only times you have listened is when I shot you.
                          --

Comment

Originally posted by Butters
                            Word. The only times you have listened is when I shot you.
                            So that's how you get Soht to listen.

Comment

Originally posted by Carth
                              So that's how you get Soht to listen.
                              Or take a naked woman with you, im sure ill listen to you

Seriusly, you just shoot some one to 1/4 health as a warning, im sure he will try to kill you and you shoot him, if you warned him there is no reason to ban you if the idiot dosnt listen to you. So, respect is overrated, shooting to near death works, makes ppl listen.

Comment

Working...
                              X