X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Ninja?

I'm looking at your direction Sniper.

You've apparently told him he's one of the best.
    Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

i said come read the post on this forum by sniper, you my friend are sadly mistaken....are you the guy calling people the "N" word in game? because i chose to screw around ? and raise the satelite on uplink before yu guys even reach the bridge?

yeah i was screwing around, i had been soloing that campaign all day, and u guys just happened to join, and bringing up the sat first then me killing all the aliens with one nade does help the team..cuz u dont have to fight them as a team and waste ammo and or heal packs, if uve ever played insane that alien rush is rough.

i tried to give u advice yet you insisted i was a noob because i wouldnt walk close enough for you to put your dick in my ass, just because im not that close..doesnt mean im not helping the team.

but thats beside the point.
    Last edited by Ninja; 15 Jul 2004, 07:46 AM. Reason: oops too many typos. and rants that made no sense
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fiber and that I am therefore excuse from saving the Universe

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper007
      INSANE Campaign Full Completion Attempt

Date: Wednesday, July 28th
      Time: 6:00PM to 12:00AM Central Standard Time - US Time Zones
      Server: TO BE ANNOUNCED.

Players currently approved:

Sniper-of-sIX
      Ninja
      Lt.Ripley
      Angel-of-sIX (the bastard ISN'T dead! - you're in, no discussion.)
      Einstein

Please reply to this thread with a request to join in on the event. I will be personally screening requests. Only the best of the best will be allowed.

unless of course your referring to this post, then i have you mistaken for someone else.

but people seem to accuse people that screw around on easy mode are automatically noobs, if you take the game serious all the time it gets boreing quick.
      My doctor says that I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fiber and that I am therefore excuse from saving the Universe

Comment

So... your basically saying DeepQantas sucks at AS, and is a lame noob??

hmm.... Fair enough

Comment

in a round and about way im trying to say i am a god amongst men and he isnt worthy of being my follower.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja
            in a round and about way im trying to say i am a god amongst men and he isnt worthy of being my follower.
            You would just end up leading him back to Johns house anyway.

ZING!

Comment

to Johns MOMS house!

Thal = DENIED!

Comment

... I kind of thought the whole Johns mom joke was implied.

Comment

well im implying he lives with his grandmother, so your kind of right, but only on the weekends.

Comment

DeepQantas = Very good!

Comment

Not to mention that Deepqantas has been around blackcat for a
                      looong time, and has been playing AS since BEFORE it was released.

Comment

and this means what to me, no need for him to be deroggatory towards people just because they play differently than he does. If he can get away with that, all the CS noobs that say "ive played since beta.0394239a should be allowed to act fools in their game, wich is one of the reasons i quit playing it, and im not tryign to start shit, he came here looking to start it, but the quote from snipers post pretty much answers his question.

and again im a sarcastic person, ask john, or ore, or most the other noobs, im a very helpful person and always try to explain to new people how the game works what to do etc, just it was 6 am when he joined the server, and i had been soloing uplink over and over and over, because simply i was bored, and tired, and had to open my lan center at 8 am, and he chose to try and tell me what i should or should not do.

It was on easy, they had 2 auto gunners, a medic a demo and hacker (thats not counting me) there is no reason your tem should have never made it to the bridge half the time, that had nothing to do with me. Frustration can tick you off i understand this. But i respect pretty much everyone in the community cept for people like Lime or lima whatever his name is as you put it " insulting african people" im not gonna help a team with someone like that on it anyways, and at first thats who i thought you were when you posted this, hence the sarcasm.

now off to work i go

Comment

DQ is a good person to play with. What did he do?

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja
                            well im implying he lives with his grandmother, so your kind of right, but only on the weekends.
                            Well, the original post asked who you were. and you replied you were
                            a god among men and he's not worthy of being your follower.
                            and you also replied with the above quote. If this is the attitude
                            of six players then i personally don't want anything to do with you
                            because thats the EXACT same attitude of the lame CS players you
                            were just complaining about. Apparently the CS players rubbed off
                            on you more than you realize. Think about it....I'm done here

Comment

he did nothing wrong, nor did I, it was all a misunderstanding, i was goofing off he wanted to play serious, i got called a noob and i got called a "N" word by someone on his team wich made me not really care to play much, (im white but that still pisses me off) so i jsut kept doing my own thing, they kept dieing some how, and somehow its my fault. but its no biggie im used to it heh, i never said he did anything he started this topic ^_^

and if u refer to my first post, i thought he was Lima / Lime who was the guy calling people racist names.

But Ares and some other regulars were there its no biggie. Life will go on.

Comment

Working...
                              X