Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's 07/15/04, anyone wanna play tonight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's 07/15/04, anyone wanna play tonight...

I wanna play tonight with some non-noob players for once (sry snipr ), maybe we can get a group of a few to practice for the insane campaign or do a run-through of a hard campaign, just something besides the same old easy campaigns I find on the noob servers that I join.

GO NORRIS7!

count me in, it'll be later tonight after i check on my bar so i might be a bit tipsy, about 9 or 10 maybe earlier depending on how long i stay. practice for the insane camp would be gnarly.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fiber and that I am therefore excuse from saving the Universe

Comment

Sounds good, hopefully we can get past that cluster fuck on rescue
      Poor Ninja was so pissed off, then his mom showed up and made it all better..
      Johnathan, the archetype Front Line Medic

Comment

eh they new medic guy oreo or whatever ,saw me beat that he watched me solo all mission through uplink in spectator, then i jsut kept retrying uplink cuz its awesome.
        My doctor says that I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fiber and that I am therefore excuse from saving the Universe

Comment

There need to be more slots than marines on servers so people can just watch... or somehow incorporate that Unreal TV thing so we can connect to servers through the game and watch other people play on a low-bandwidth streaming output while chatting on an integrated IRC channel.
          "Crack the panel!"
          "Once upon a happenstance, I did myself connect to a game-hosting combobulation."

Comment

hehe if u jsut wanna watch then do so, me and john do it all the time, we jsut spec and tell noobs what to do etc when they need help, while we talk about what positions we humped eachothers mom in.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja
              while we talk about what positions we humped eachothers mom in.
              so last night I tried it from behind, was a bit awkward at first, but she got used to it

Comment

nice i heard about that the she let me try what you did to her, but the n irealized it was my mother and that ruins the whole "your mom" thing, but u know, its still good practice.

Comment

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Comment

hey, sure sounds like fun, gimme a time and server an i'll be there

EDiT: Well...if i replied then that would mean i have a server ...SOOO..im jus gonna edit hehehehe, why don't we all look for a server that has a quiz and try to get in it ASAP? O.O..i dunno that might be a lil troublesome....but hey as long as i can play some well thought out Insane difficulty squad tactics i'm happy
                    Last edited by Taika; 15 Jul 2004, 04:31 PM.

Wait a sec...I thought you said Crash always died O.o....I'm not dead yet

Comment

Time - 10 P.M. Central
                      Server - Not Set Yet, someone who has one please reply

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja
                        eh they new medic guy oreo or whatever ,saw me beat that he watched me solo all mission through uplink in spectator, then i jsut kept retrying uplink cuz its awesome.
                        oreo? wow i musta specced hours last nite and never saw that fella come in

*edit* mind if i come spec it?
                        My glue of Minor Skills has been washed away with the tinkle of Uber Suckiness.

Comment

Umm... Pickup anyone... FFS...

Comment

No one likes pickup...

Comment

i've never had a chance to try pickup becuase it always sed "password required" and i have absolutely no idea wut the pass is O.O....

Wait a sec...I thought you said Crash always died O.o....I'm not dead yet

Comment

Working...
                              X