Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Game!

I love it!

glad to hear it! welcome to the Alien Swarm community!
    Johnathan, the archetype Front Line Medic

Comment

Superlatives ahoy!
      "Who's the moron who put a moron like me in charge?"

Comment

Good to see you. Hope to see you in mp some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Carth
          5.7). I joined a public server and it was full of abusive/noob/badly behaving players? Is there anything I can do about this to have a better game? (thanks Butters)
          Like any other online game, Alien Swarm is not free of occassional players that make their duty to spoil other's gaming experience. The best way to proceed is to report their behaviour to the server's admins (usually an email contact address or an IRC channel is given in the server info) and to let them deal with it. Server admins normally take these issues seriously as they want to offer the best possible service. Be aware that they run public servers as a favour to the community, and they are under no obligation to answer all queries. Try to record a demo or take screenshots if you want to report something.
          You should also be informed how to deal with bad servers.

Comment

howdy, name with lots of numbers and capital special looking letters. I'm an asshole. hope to see you in game some day.
            "Tyler sold his soap to department stores at $20 a bar. Lord knows what they charged. It was beautiful. We were selling rich women their own fat asses back to them."

Comment

Originally posted by [bulletproof]
              howdy, name with lots of numbers and capital special looking letters. I'm an asshole. hope to see you in game some day.
              talk about being blunt

Wait a sec...I thought you said Crash always died O.o....I'm not dead yet

Comment

very interesting name

welcome to the community, be aware johns mom is free for all!
                My doctor says that I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fiber and that I am therefore excuse from saving the Universe

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja
                  very interesting name

welcome to the community, be aware johns mom is free for all!
                  Just dont forget to tap Ninja's ass every once in a while.. something all new members have to do. Otherwise he gets lonely

Comment

Group of friends and I are playing the campaign. Having a blast. Love the save feature, and marine stats. But, we're getting ripped apart in the first level you start off seperated.

Any suggestions?

Comment

Ninja & John: you scare the new players away!
                      mogelbrod, the one formerly know as teh muppen!

Comment

Kill the aliens, makes things way easier.
                        "God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
                        - Voltaire

#fegis @ irc.quakenet.org
                        www.fegis.nu

Comment

Originally posted by vigge
                          Ninja & John: you scare the new players away!
                          :'(
                          nuhuh!

Comment

Originally posted by 13XBMSPEC
                            Group of friends and I are playing the campaign. Having a blast. Love the save feature, and marine stats. But, we're getting ripped apart in the first level you start off seperated.

Any suggestions?
                            Know where the parasites are to avoid getting infected. Get to the door at the middle as quickly as you can and hack it, while everyone else guards east and west. If you can get to the middle you can hold it. Take mines as well to cover your tracks, and use a stim to get there.

Comment

Originally posted by 13XBMSPEC

Any suggestions?
                              Keep restarting until you have the "parasite-killer" in your group (autogunner/p-rifle-hacker/good-shooter) on the West side. Look for the vents, and be ware for the pop-up .

When you join forces, hack the door and get inside. Seal the door after. After that door, forget about the eggs down in the storage (with an elevator) and go across it. The guy run first should look for the in the next room and kill it. Should be fine until you are in the room with the comp that you need to hack for the M.O.
                              I am gone...Radars won't pick me up

Comment

Working...
                              X