Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

Im playing AO-Barracks, and ive reahed the part where the big ship, is floating in the air. but im stuck! theres nowhere to go, and the ship wont come down whats going on?

Well, all you have to do is get all the marines on that landing platform.

Of course... You did remember to retrieve the files mentioned in the mission objectives, right?
    Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

All you have to do is get all living marines onto the pad under the ship and then the map should end with a "Mission Successful". That is of course if you completed all the objectives. One of the objectives requires you to hack a computer terminal. Make sure you hack it because it can be easy for a new player to not notice ^-^. I hope that helped, I'm going to be awake for some time so if you still have trouble tell me what server you're on and I'll join up and see if I can help ya out.

Wait a sec...I thought you said Crash always died O.o....I'm not dead yet

Comment

'O' the files.. ofcourse. ill go do that now. thanks!

Comment

Hehe. No problem. DQ and I are glad we could be helpful and make the game more fun for you ^-^.

Wait a sec...I thought you said Crash always died O.o....I'm not dead yet

Comment

What! I thought you were on commision!
            Telic Corporation

Comment

Nope, they do alot of pro-boner work. And by pro-boner, I mean they work for wang sauce.
              "Who's the moron who put a moron like me in charge?"

Comment

Guess we need somebody to get the walkthrough post...
                I am gone...Radars won't pick me up

Comment

btw, I think I saw you in game the day before (that's if you are using "Blood_Lord" for the player name...if not, somebody is using your name somewhere out there...)
                  I am gone...Radars won't pick me up

Comment

reading the objectives always helps

j/k

Good luck boss.
                    My doctor says that I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fiber and that I am therefore excuse from saving the Universe

Comment

Working...
                    X