Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big bug

excuse me good sirs, but i do believe this is the biggest bug:

"Tyler sold his soap to department stores at $20 a bar. Lord knows what they charged. It was beautiful. We were selling rich women their own fat asses back to them."

Originally posted by [bulletproof]
    excuse me good sirs, but i do believe this is the biggest bug:

Not really, want a screenie where im riding him? Thats a bigger bug...

NOTE: i have to make it, but it can be done.

Comment

you totally missed the joke.
      "Tyler sold his soap to department stores at $20 a bar. Lord knows what they charged. It was beautiful. We were selling rich women their own fat asses back to them."

Comment

No i didnt,, but im gona start a "behemoth riding"-school, its so funny

Originally posted by vigge
        yeah, you should get temporary banned if you get kick, like 10 minutes or something.(
        Theres just one thing: If you kick for like one char steal, being banned for 10 mins can really piss off, first the warning kick, then the bankick. It would work much better imho...

Comment

you missed the bug, too. Somehow you can get the big one stuck at the little space at the west side and you can bomb it easily...great help in higher difficulties...but I think it should be a bug...(or may be not...it is INTENDED, right Dalai? )

Originally posted by Sohtaraz
          No i didnt,, but im gona start a "behemoth riding"-school, its so funny
          I will attend the first lecture...
          I am gone...Radars won't pick me up

Comment

Originally posted by tank hunter
            you missed the bug, too. Somehow you can get the big one stuck at the little space at the west side and you can bomb it easily...great help in higher difficulties...but I think it should be a bug...(or may be not...it is INTENDED, right Dalai? )
            Actually you can fire the behemoth on the structure (Did it 2 times now, the assaultshotgun nades do the trick if helped with assaultrifle nades...)

I will attend the first lecture...
            Theyr quite deadly, but sometimes they work and u the behemoth starts moving around, dunno if the stims or what....

Comment

Originally posted by Sohtaraz
              Theyr quite deadly, but sometimes they work and u the behemoth starts moving around, dunno if the stims or what....
              I can't stay ON the behemoth. It is possible to get ON it. Just like the jump on the boxes in Salvage, use Jaegar and jump when it stucked...(I can't do that when the behemoth is moving... ). But it gains mobility again once I succeeded...

Anyway, I can only do that with invicibility cheat, though... (So I am not sure if it is deadly or not... ) Hopefully someone else show us some demo for it...
              I am gone...Radars won't pick me up

Comment

I can't stay ON the behemoth. It is possible to get ON it. Just like the jump on the boxes in Salvage, use Jaegar and jump when it stucked...(I can't do that when the behemoth is moving... ). But it gains mobility again once I succeeded...
                I just screwd up and levitated on him (The jump position) while he just went crazy and bashed to the wall, it was hilarius for its time, not sure what caused it but havnt had time to research it.

Comment

Split from Dalai's bug thread -- wisecracks are okay, but try to keep important threads clean.
                  Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Every time I see your avatar, I want to spread peanut butter over my genetalia.
                    "Who's the moron who put a moron like me in charge?"

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky
                      Every time I see your avatar, I want to spread peanut butter over my genetalia.
                      *rolls eyes* Don't make me lock the thread I just split.
                      Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Guys get a clue, we will either lock the threads, or delete your worthless spam posts. Cut it out NOW. Or you will start to recieve warnings points, which will lead to a banning, don't push it.

Comment

Indeed!
                          *hides*
                          Johnathan, the archetype Front Line Medic

Comment

i *did not* mean to hijack Dalai's thread. i just wanted to make a wee little joke for the people.

sorries.

Comment

i *did not* mean to hijack Dalai's thread. i just wanted to make a wee little joke for the people.

sorries.
                              I know, it's not a problem. ^_^ It just got a little long, and so I split it to keep Dalai's thread focused.

Comment

Working...
                              X