about secondary weapon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about secondary weapon

is your secondary weapon supposed ot have ammo at the start or not, and if it is supposed to have some how do you get some =X, mine is always empty

that seems to be a bug...i've noticed others concerned about that as well...you mean like...if u take a rifle and a shotgun u dont have ammo for the shot gun right?...i've never personally experienced this but i've heard that others have...

Wait a sec...I thought you said Crash always died O.o....I'm not dead yet

Comment

I've heard of people loading up with 2 med + Pistol and having no ammo at all. But again like Taika I've never experienced this.
      Telic Corporation

Comment

also, you can pickup pistol ammo without even having the pistol ><
        mogelbrod, the one formerly know as teh muppen!

Comment

I'd wager you're only using an activate button to switch. Using mousewheel for the first switch will get you going properly, unless you really and truly don't have any ammo at all, which would be a nice little new bug - as would your only weapon not having any ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mek
            ...But again like Taika I've never experienced this.
            I did come across NO AMMO when I try to solo in NORMAL/HARD in Salvage and solo in EASY in ReactorCore in one of the server (I think that server is mutated. I have killed 400+ aliens in RC before my Crash died...I was using melee for the last 50 aliens or so b/c of no ammo...)
            I am gone...Radars won't pick me up

Comment

Working...
            X