Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeing as AS Won MSU, New versions soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeing as AS Won MSU, New versions soon?

Well, Since you just all got mad rich and happy off those awards. Can you take the time to make, a new campaign... More customable options for map makers, Maybe just a few new official maps, or a new gun... Just something to spice it up.

Whats important though is its paid off for you. Which is great, Gives modders (like me) something to aspire too.

And new kinds of aliens. dont forget those!!!
    Smack the Planet!!!! -

Comment

Originally posted by mitlancer
      Whats important though is its paid off for you.
      Remember that the developers probably spent thousands of hours on the modification. So, it's not like they get rich on it. Not at all.

Comment

Alien plush toys!
        Telic Corporation

Comment

Solaris worked out a rate of, apparently, $1.13 per hour

Comment

Don't rush their work of art guys ... I'm sure it's coming.
            "Crack the panel!"
            "Once upon a happenstance, I did myself connect to a game-hosting combobulation."

Comment

congratulations, AS team. the honor is well deserved.

Comment

well deserved win thx for making as all you guys
                also known as mega ,On the internet, everyone can hear you scream - it's just that no-one cares.except moses{also been known to use rapidfire}was also here before fuzzy and moses

Comment

Will wonders never cease

Comment

Very well, I take great honour in declaring Black Cat Games a communist state.

However, I think it would be safe to say that we can expect an update for Alienswarm to come before the deadline for phase 4 which would be September 10th 2004. The deadline was extended from August 20th to give the "Unreal Tournament 2004 mod community extra time to polish their work" according to the website. So sit tight and an update will come when BC is ready to give us the honour of testing it and partaking in their tremendous undertaking. There was never a doubt in my mind that Alien Swarm would take first for phase 3.

P.S. Thirteen thousand five hundred dollars in prize money if you worked out what they were being paid hourly to work on the mod it would be just over a dollar per hour. They still make more than people in nike sweatshops. Regardless, the phase 3 prizes no where near compensates the time that was put into the mod.
                    Telic Corporation

Comment

WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT
                      Best Non-Fps Mod : Alien Swarm
                      Best Voice Pack / Audio Mod : Alien Swarm
                      WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT

Did I mention WOOT?
                      "Who's the moron who put a moron like me in charge?"

Comment

gj guys, keep up the good work.

PS: the developers have more than 1 mod to work with, maybe thats why sometimes they are sllow on things give em time.
                        Tip 1: use sentry as a stair case
                        Tip 2: walk on active mines so when alien gets near you, they burn

Comment

isnt the topic of "new content" already considered a closed topic via the unofficial FAQ?....

Wait a sec...I thought you said Crash always died O.o....I'm not dead yet

Comment

Working...
                          X