Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oo Oo, I like fragging aliens and zombies, and... everything else..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oo Oo, I like fragging aliens and zombies, and... everything else..

soo, tired of waiting for 1.2 for AS? at mean time, i found this game pretty fun ... for a while for people like me that likes to go rambo on insane ^^ so neway, heres the url, btw, the LATEST version is a shareware, but i'm sure u'll find a full copy somewhere http://www.10tons.org/ the game is called Crimsonland""
    Tip 1: use sentry as a stair case
    Tip 2: walk on active mines so when alien gets near you, they burn

One of the only three games I know of to feature the Jackhammer Shotgun...

Comment

hell yea, btw, got hella lot of cool weapons too, futuristic!!
      Tip 1: use sentry as a stair case
      Tip 2: walk on active mines so when alien gets near you, they burn

Comment

Ion Cannon > You...
        Took me about 3 weeks on and off to complete this on hardcore...for more of the hardcore maps you need to restart if your first weapon doesn't have the word Gauss or Ion in it
        I have no mapping, coding or scripting knowledge. I am merely a player of games. My purpose on these forums is to throw out random ideas produced by my warp-fethed brain in the vain hope that someone more talented can realise my dream

Comment

Originally posted by Salsa
          One of the only three games I know of to feature the Jackhammer Shotgun...
          The others? Max Payne & Max Payne 2? Did the Hitman games have it, can't remember and I've only played the first one.
          My cats are black! How about yours?

Comment

Planetside has the Jackhammer. Annoying weapon too... Especially in the hands of n00bs...

I don't remember Max Payne having it though...

Comment

Some Max Payne's mods have that...and you got it with some "cheats" for vanilla Max Payne...
              I am gone...Radars won't pick me up

Comment

It was definately in one of the Max Payne games...possibly both...

Comment

Max payne 1 had the Pancor Jackhammer, but I think 2 just had pump action and sawn off...could be wrong tho
                  And yes, the Planetside NC JackHammer is very annoying, epecially before they fixed the Surge implant...Agile+Surge+Jackhammer = instant death due to man with triplefiring shotgun warping around the map
                  I have no mapping, coding or scripting knowledge. I am merely a player of games. My purpose on these forums is to throw out random ideas produced by my warp-fethed brain in the vain hope that someone more talented can realise my dream

Comment

The jackhammer is definitely in the first Max Payne, but you get it only in the last levels of the third act. I think it was in 2 also, but I'm not sure since I played that one with the Cinema mod which added weapons. But, I'm quite sure it was in there already, since some extra weapons (minigun) activated only when you collected the jackhammer.

(One more thread driven off-topic I'm getting good at this)

Comment

you have jackhammer for both Max Payne's... and some mods for them have automated jackhammers...which has a fire rate of your mp5 and some 100bullet clips

And Bucchus, you did not started this (plz look at the 2nd post of the thread )

And I am not sure if this jackhammer thing is off-topic for this thread or not...
                      I am gone...Radars won't pick me up

Comment

Originally posted by tank hunter
                        And Bucchus, you did not started this (plz look at the 2nd post of the thread )
                        Yeah, but feeding the off-topickery is almost the same anyway...

Comment

Okay, stop repeating yourselves. I haven't played Max Payne. There was no Jackhammer in Hitman that I know of. The three in mind were CrimsonLand, Planetside, and - of all things - Fallout Tactics.

Comment

Not sure it was the jackhammer specifically but Ravenshield has a shotgun like it, and so does/did SoF I and maybe II.

edit: IGI 2 definatly has one
                            linkage
                            Last edited by ReduX; 27 Aug 2004, 07:11 AM. Reason: changed img tag to url
                            If we can hit that bull's-eye,
                            the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards...
                            Checkmate.

Comment

And here I thought spies didn't use giant shotguns.

And I can say that Raven Shield doesn't have a Jackhammer.

Comment

Working...
                              X