Hi, I'm ^Dread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I'm ^Dread

To the Black Cat team, I must say, kudo's you gave me a true reason to pick up an play ut2k4 again. And in a wholey different way may I add, I didn't think this was remotely possible with the engine. And to the players on the servers (moses, and the others who helped me get started who's names I can't remember at the moment...) Thanks for the help and laughs, Seriously a good crowd playing this game as I've experienced so far and hope it remains that way.

I'll have to admit, this game pretty much wrapped up some of the best games out there that I have fond memories of, took the cool looking but boring parts, and made them a hell of a lot more fun. StarCraft base missions, Really Old skewl title by the name of Xenophobe, with a heavy dose of Aliens, the movie type atmosphere and creepyiness and marine tactical madness. Wow.

Keep up the god damn awesome work on this mod guys!
    The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.

Welcome aboard, Dread. o/

Comment

i serousely suggest we have an area where new players introduce themself to the community, cuz i've seen way too many of these topics
      Tip 1: use sentry as a stair case
      Tip 2: walk on active mines so when alien gets near you, they burn

Comment

Haha, glad to see you on Dread, enjoyed playin together and look forward to many more
        just try not to let the assholes jade you >_>
        Johnathan, the archetype Front Line Medic

Comment

hah, oh yeah, and johnathan too! Nah, I take a beating in game or on a board and still laugh like last nights madness. Even with some of the madness, it was still fun when we died from some stupid things. I'm convinced doors hate me in this mod.

Comment

hahahaha, yeah no kidding that was hillarious...
            I'm convinced that the door has a mind, it must be fed...
            Johnathan, the archetype Front Line Medic

Comment

Doors in ortega kill me more than the aliens do :0/
              "Crack the panel!"
              "Once upon a happenstance, I did myself connect to a game-hosting combobulation."

Comment

Welcome Dread, glad to hear you had a pleasant introduction.
                Btw, this kind of post is a fresh breeze IMO. Makes me happy.

Comment

Well hope to meet you online some times dread, this really is a good mod to play.

it's a bit hard to learn but once you do it's not too hard to don't mess up too much i've noticed

Comment

/me puts on his teacher suit
                    dread pick sarge all the time, take Assult shotgun, and flamer, once game started, just use flame all the way, if someone gets in your way, roast them too alone with the alien, show them u can handel these little creatures yourself. ^^

Comment

Welcome Dread, maybe I'll see you on a server sometime

Comment

Originally posted by PratizUnreal
                        /me puts on his teacher suit
                        dread pick sarge all the time, take Assult shotgun, and flamer, once game started, just use flame all the way, if someone gets in your way, roast them too alone with the alien, show them u can handel these little creatures yourself. ^^
                        LMAO, nah, I'll usually pick up autogunner, ammo pack and health or stims, so anyone attempting to roast ME get's what's coming to'em.

gg's today.

Comment

aww i can see yoru body exploding into pieces already.

Comment

/me laughs

actually i'd like to be somehting else then autogunnerb ut i'm always stuck being wildcat
                            ohh well *meow*

Comment

what do you mean "STUCK" i would love to be wildcat all the time!!
                              www.damarus.deviantart.com

Comment

Working...
                              X