Idea for AlienSwarm 1.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exo-Warrior
    I've never seen any AG-AutoAim TK's, ironically, only intentional ones.
    They are a regular occurrence on insane. Level 5 autogunner on insane kills someone in one second, just from some light spray.

Comment

Originally posted by Shredder
      Like maybe adding 5 ammo be like 2 points.Adding autoaim 10 points.Special 10 points.Stun grenades 5 points.Incendiary grenades 5 points.Normal grenades from rifle 5 points.
      And the limiter could be like eh 35 points maybe.
      With that point count, you could have all of the options except extra ammo
      Behind You Durandal Traikan in game.

Comment

Originally posted by [nt]Leo
        Your post makes no sense to me, except for the turning off autoaim option. The fact that Alien Swarm has managed to balance classes and weapons in such a great way makes it even more confusing.

This is not a flame, it's just my opinion

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that you are welcome to throw any of my rants right back at me. I hardly ever make any sense.
        Not at all, I like the weapons the way they are now.
        Hmm although, the basic assault rifle seems a little useless to me, I can kill more with a pistol.
        STill I hope they don't change anything. I like the akimbo pistols a lot!!

Comment

Originally posted by Carth
          They are a regular occurrence on insane. Level 5 autogunner on insane kills someone in one second, just from some light spray.
          Movement over health eh?

Comment

movement > health > khan
            ..it's safer here.

Comment

KHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Comment

I'd like to see a modular weapons system, really I would. Only trouble would be balancing it so you don't end up with a uber-weapon. My 'suggestion' (by that i mean 'idea no-one but me gives a stuff about') follows:

Take the ordinary rifle and strip the Grenade launcher. This is your basic weapon, on which you have a hardpoint. Attachments include:
                Stun grenade launcher (like the P-Rifle, but P-Rifle still gets autoaim)
                Standard grenade launcher
                Flare launcher (reduce the loadout to 4-5)
                Shotgun (like the modern M4 Masterkey, 5 pump shotty rounds)
                Exterminator cartridge (5 one half second flamer bursts or 10 units of flamer fuel)
                Plasma torch (increased range and damage on melee attacks for thehardcorew among you)
                Magazine holder(forget the launcher options and take some extra ammo instead)
                DU rounds (slower firing, penetrating rounds, 50 round magazine)
                *Dons Demo lvl 5 flameproof overcoat (c)*
                I have no mapping, coding or scripting knowledge. I am merely a player of games. My purpose on these forums is to throw out random ideas produced by my warp-fethed brain in the vain hope that someone more talented can realise my dream

Comment

Originally posted by reallybadplayer
                  Movement over health eh?
                  Yes, especially for an autogunner. Stay away from other players and you'll be fine with the aliens.

Comment

Working...
                  X