Another Cartoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Cartoon

I cheated heavily on this one. Used screengrabs from the editor, and a screenshot from a certain mod. I don't really like the result, but I don't feel like working on it anymore anymore. It's not my style of drawing anyhow. So here it is. (no wildcat reference this time, I was saving that for the next issue with the joly ol dude in thights.... Don't know if I'll get to that one though)
    Attached Files

Umm...bonus points for keeping the UnrealEd placeholder sprites in the bottom frame.

Comment

The UnrealEd sprites are in all the frames.

Comment

Ooh. Ort1-Boarding
        Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

Originally posted by Moses2k
          Umm...bonus points for keeping the UnrealEd placeholder sprites in the bottom frame.
          Well, I did state I cheated. Anyhow, unrealed won't let me disable icon view, at least not without disabling pretty much anything in the scene.

Comment

Well, you obviously have some kind of talent as far as photo manipulating goes... You couldn't just edit them out?
            It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Yeah I could've easily done that. But I was lazy. Besides, I can edit it out, but it would still not be my original work, so I could care less
              I'll make a better one next time. drawn

Comment

Working...
              X