Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carth
    Maps
    - AO-Ort4-FlightDeck (2 players allowed)

- AO-Aspirant

- AO-BugCity

- AO-Cleanup2

- AO-LostContact

- AO-LostContact-SE

- AO-Paracelsus (2 players allowed)
    If u can complete these maps on insane under those conditions.Than its obvious u play Alien Swarm WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH.
    Speaking of flight deck phantaloz wanna try it out together?
    Prepare to be shredded.
    To avoid being teamkilled .....
    Maps to every level in ASw

Comment

Originally posted by Shredder
      Speaking of flight deck phantaloz wanna try it out together?
      Why not

Edit: Oh well, Moses and Salsa are already doing it, and i guess they'r gonna make it...Btw, why didn't 2NiceBoxesofShit make it to the list
      Last edited by Phantaloz; 20 Mar 2005, 11:37 AM.
      The *mean French look* haunts...everywhere.

Look mom, I double A'd Moses -2kmix- heavy

Comment

Originally posted by Phantaloz
        Is there a possability to take BioLabFacility? I could make it
        I thought it would be too hard, but if you think you can do it, I'll add it to the list.

Salsa and Moses: I want demos! (give it to me on IRC, or email me).

Comment

In an undreamable team-up, Moses and Salsa complete Flight Deck. I, of course, did all the work, and Moses died.
          There was some worry over Moses's death disqualifying, but I don't see anywhere in the rules that you need total survival. Am I correct?

Hilarious demo with chatting and pop culture (well, not so pop) references intact soon to be available. (After I get it to Carth)
          Attached Files

Comment

I helped!

Comment

Originally posted by Salsa
              There was some worry over Moses's death disqualifying, but I don't see anywhere in the rules that you need total survival. Am I correct?
              Better read the rules again. If one of you dies then the "solo" mission has failed.

Comment

Uh...huh. You just edited them a few minutes ago, and unlike Wildbill's TurfWars3, there's no rule that states you can change the rules at any time.

Comment

Better read the rules again.

Alright, just this once, you can have it. But from now on that rule applies

Comment

I am now so happy that we followed the rules before you changed them. Twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Carth
                      Better read the rules again. If one of you dies then the "solo" mission has failed.
                      You really do have to tell us when you changed them guy... because each line you changed, there has to be a date and time when changed log thingy majigger right next to it. So that way, if someone completes it prior to your rules being changed, they still get to make happy in their pants.

SomeDude - Aha! I beat all of them on insane solo! no cheats! but I died a few times

SomeOtherDude - Read the Rules again, you can't die once.

SomeDude - WTF, I didn't see that! you changed it you stupid assclown!

SomeOtherDude - So what? I can change them whenever I want.
                      To use the AG at it's full potential, you must be the AG

Comment

Originally posted by Cigs
                        So that way, if someone completes it prior to your rules being changed, they still get to make happy in their pants.
                        Like what just happened with Salsa then...

SomeDude - Aha! I beat all of them on insane solo! no cheats! but I died a few times
                        How did he complete them if he died?

SomeOtherDude - Read the Rules again, you can't die once.
                        You can't die twice either... mission failed, time to retry.

Comment

Good demo of FlightDeck. I liked the arguing, and the whole 'you're only here because I can't push that switch by myself' feeling I got from Salsa. The odd couple.

Comment

I wanna see the demo
                            Prepare to be shredded.
                            To avoid being teamkilled .....
                            Maps to every level in ASw

Comment

I was watching them do Ort4.

They failed miserably, lasting a mere 1110 frames on one try, and a pathetic 3k on another.

(Divide that by 24 to get the seconds... 24 frames per second = real-life )

Comment

Exo fails to mention that when we fail miserably, we still do far better than he or his mother could ever hope to do. Cheers

P.S. Just did Bug City...upload soon...and Wep Fac...when Carth gets around to speed watching all 20 minutes of it
                                Last edited by Moses2k; 20 Mar 2005, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X