The Rambo Challenge: Revisited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

¬¬

Sadly, you're prolly right. My mum doesn't play games (except broken sword --; ) and I'd back out of such a proposition (Rambo Challenges ) before it could start. I do -not- have a deathwish

Comment

Just done Cleanup2 (praise the welder).

Moses I need a screenshot of BugCity.

Comment

I cant watch the demos.
        Prepare to be shredded.
        To avoid being teamkilled .....
        Maps to every level in ASw

Comment

Just did Cleanup2 myself...I'll send it.

P.S. Do you gents hear the text-to-speech talking in my demos?

P.P.S Shredder, the toughest ones are going to have situations where you have to hack/turn valve/blast pump admist heavy resistance. Whereas simple run and gun missions are significantly easier, it seems. And yeah...Ort-Boarding's first hack's a bitch. I don't think you should allow 2 marines, though.
          Last edited by Moses2k; 21st Aug 2006, 06:52 PM.

Comment

As some of you may know, I was allowed my games for today.
            With that out of the way, I did navigation!
            Sadly (and I'm sure that after stating this fact no one will believe I actually did the run ) the demo seems to be messed up and won't play. I did get a sceeny though (I don't think I'll ever do that again)
            Edit: Forgot to mention I did gauntlet
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Behind You; 21st Mar 2005, 11:05 AM.
            Behind You Durandal Traikan in game.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses2k
              And yeah...Ort-Boarding's first hack's a bitch. I don't think you should allow 2 marines, though.
              Its a true bitch, can't even do it on easy without losing at least 1/4 health

That's why i never have passed it on easy, and it only has happened once that i got out with that much health left, usually it goes under 1/3 and then i try to survive to the end but something hits me

But though, im talking about Ortega Campaing here, don't know about single missioning it
              The *mean French look* haunts...everywhere.

Look mom, I double A'd Moses -2kmix- heavy

Comment

Originally posted by Moses2k
                I don't think you should allow 2 marines, though.
                Yeah I changed my mind again on that. It will just have to go unfinished.

Originally posted by Behind You
                As some of you may know, I was allowed my games for today.
                Told you it wouldn't last

Comment

Umm...not to be premature or anything, but I thought it might interest some of you that I was able to complete all individual segments of Ort-Boarding on insane...but I have yet to string it all together...there's so much randomness in the inf spawns around the first hack area that 9/10 times I never get past it. But what seems like the best plan for it, and the actual hack part is easy now...just getting to it by the north route is a bitch. Also, the major egg room before the 3rd hack is...difficult to control. So, tell me, do I get a cookie or something if I beat it? Gimme some additional incentive here. Besides knowing that I combined one part skill with nine parts luck...

P.S. Hope you enjoy how the Bug City demo ends. That was some tense shit.

Comment

"And so the challenge got called the Ramboses' :
                    must do the maps before Moses."

I enjoyed the 2 player demo. Would be nifty to have more demos with good coop action. Maybe LC and BioLab could be made 2 player maps ? Sure, given the right exploits all maps can be done, but watching good action and teamplay is more interesting than watching someone melee the Queen for 5 minutes.
                    --

Comment

Patience Butters

And yes, someone please do one before Moses strikes again...

Comment

Maybe ill get in on the boarding action?That first hack is definately an annoyance.The part with the four eggs before the third hack is even more of an annoyance than that hack.And the second hack is quite a bum with the big amount of bugs that come from that wall and the other few bugs from the windows.The third hack i have no clue never got there solo.
                        Prepare to be shredded.

Comment

Try taking a few runs on increasing difficulty levels until you get a feel for the level, start on Easy, take a few runs until you're comfortable, amp it up to normal, repeat, then up to hard, repeat, and finally do runs on Insane until you beat it.

Comment

Well thanks for the advice exo
                            Prepare to be shredded.

Comment

Crash: I'm gonna have nightmares for weeks!
                              Wildcat: Noob...you didn't even speedrun it.
                              Crash:
                              Attached Files

Comment

woah, demo, me, now!
                                The *mean French look* haunts...everywhere.

Look mom, I double A'd Moses -2kmix- heavy

Comment

Working...
                                X