No announcement yet.

Let's go Insane on MjrHuRTz's Phallus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With so many people signed up there will have to be some people chosen over others, I'm just glad it's Moses who tells people so that I don't look like the bad guy.

Comment

Isn't it always the way that some people won't be able to make all of it, so having backup isn't necessarily a bad thing.

And with the issue of trying to get the right average skill level to make a decent run of it, that makes sense. Personally, I may have been swarming for a long while now, but I know sometimes I just won't be up to the cut. No sense holding everyone back from a run if I keep dying.

So for my I'll keep my name in the ring but if you'd rather I dropped out or backup then that suits fine too
      "Underneath the waves of terror, the Fuzzy Bunny thought how silly it was to worry that his pets might not get on"

Comment

Rogue you're a definite.

Comment

I wanna enter too... , but i can stick to being a backup ...
          "Spera: Ooh! Ooh! You hear that? A bird singing out amidst our desolation. It's a miracle. The miracle called supper."

--Lucifer #28, Breaking & Entering

Comment

we could always play it over 2 servers too
            ..it's safer here.

Comment

I want to spectate and laugh as everyone dies on habitation repeatedly
              Phalanx Campaign
              Executive CEO of NCM Mining Co. (Corvus Campaign)

Comment

Always glad to take the heat, Carth.

So, to further divide the community into vets and nubs & anger/alienate many (hopefully), here's a bit of a skill tally I propose (if your name is not on here, maybe five bucks will refresh my memory):

*AAA is for 'Aristocracy of Auteurs Augmente (Enfants de la Putain)'*
                Carth, DQ, Apone, Nadia, SirRobin, HybridDrgrLvr, MJ, John's Mom, my own bad self, others...

*AA is for 'Almost Awesome'*
                Dread, Squee, Baz, Fuzzy Bunn0r, Durandal, NoData, Bucchus, PestCon, Wolfbullet, Phanta, Boots, 404, others...

*A is for 'Amatuers'*
                DarkLord, Metanol, Draven, J.C., many others...

*B is for 'Back the hell off'*
                Skilled rambo noobs without team coordination

*C is for '(Holy) Crapola, why are you even posting here?'*
                Unskilled noobs without team coordination

*F is for 'Fragbait'*
                Filthy fucking TKers

Take a screenshot; it'll last longer.
                Last edited by Moses2k; 23 Mar 2008, 08:55 PM. Reason: fixd - some bad jokes removed due to embarrassment

Comment

Originally posted by Moses2k
                  Always glad to take the heat, Carth.

So, to further divide the community into vets and nubs & anger/alienate many (hopefully), here's a bit of a skill tally I propose, from my (albeit non-omniscient) observations:

*AAA is for 'Aristocracy of Auteurs Augmente (Enfants de la Pute)'*
                  Carth, DQ, Apone, Nadia, SirRobin, Hybrid, MJ, Xalsa, my own bad self, others...

*AA is for 'Almost Awesome'*
                  Dread, Squee, Baz, Fuzzy Bunn0r, Durandal, Bucchus, PestCon, Wolfbullet, Boots, 404, others...

*A is for 'Amatuers'*
                  DarkLord, Metanol, Draven, J.C., many others...

*B is for 'Back the hell off'*
                  Skilled rambo noobs without team coordination

*C is for '(Holy) Crapola, why are you even posting here?'*
                  Unskilled noobs without team coordination

*F is for 'Fragbait'*
                  Filthy fucking TKers

This is purely my opinion on who I'd want backing me up when the shit hit the zero-grav turbine. Piece (as Dread would say).
                  really unusefull in that tread but its: "Enfants de putain" or "Enfants de chienne"
                  My AS2K4 map: Sulfure-SE
                  And a fixed one: BehemothTournament-TE2

Comment

So, to further divide the community into vets and nubs & anger/alienate many (hopefully), here's a bit of a skill tally I propose, from my (albeit non-omniscient) observations
                    Phew, now that we got that sorted, let's get down to playing.

How about this Saturday from 8PM BST onwards (BST = GMT + 1)? Or should we go earlier/later, or is that a bad day?

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...=0&p1=136&p2=0

Comment

i think we should have AAA vs AA =D
                      us AA would pee double ewe en you AAA's, especially with our secret weapon moses on your team
                      ..it's safer here.

Comment

AAA, AA, A, B, C, F
                        *Insert DDR reference here*

Comment

Originally posted by Baz
                          us AA would pee double ewe en you AAA's, especially with our secret weapon moses on your team
                          I know...it's like a Manchurian Canidate kind of thing...like Bucchus said, saying "re" unlocks Real Ultimate Power mode.

P.S. I agree with the 'when'...how about the 'where'?

P.P.S. NoData, my grasp of French is courtesy of half-remembered gleanings from a most hated French class, supported by the glory of the Babelfish. It shows. Further, 'chienne' doesn't work...the implications of 'pute' are two-fold...either "Aristocracy of Auteurs raised Children of the Whore (Babylon/Shakti/world as power)" or "Best Brotherhood of Boastful Bastards (BBBB)". Cheers.
                          Last edited by Moses2k; 5 Jul 2005, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Baz
                            Considering hardly any of the AAA team have been playing recently, I wouldn't be surprised.

Comment

I'll gladly partake in this insanity... and i promise i'll try to keep the tk'ing to a minimum. ;D

Comment

Like a vigilant watchdog(cat?), I pounce! Quoth: "I notice your forum join date was last month. My expert systems compute a high probability that you are in an advanced state of newb-hood."

Comment

Working...
                                X