Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlienInvader
    Alieninvader both
    Sad to say I mistook you for DIP, who goes by the alias; Alien, because Deathispainful is too long to show up ingame.

Comment

I don't think that's why he uses the name alien...
      It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by reallybadplayer
        Sad to say I mistook you for DIP, who goes by the alias; Alien
        is this a good or bad thing? and i still don't know who you are... i don't get no tree references

Comment

Originally posted by BiG_D
          I don't think that's why he uses the name alien...
          Well, that is what he told me.

And check the rambo challenge if you want to know my usual player name, at least two of the screen shots are not with my Grunt3030651 alias.

Or you can listen to this, my name is in there somewhere(well part of my name anyway).
          Last edited by reallybadplayer; 29 Aug 2005, 12:30 PM.

Comment

in game name=mega fav player hacker when protected by pros .style getting it done and then getting out of dodge lol
            also known as mega ,On the internet, everyone can hear you scream - it's just that no-one cares.except moses{also been known to use rapidfire}was also here before fuzzy and moses

Comment

i see, so you're real name is banging? I mean, i hear that and i gotta ask myself, What part of that clip would i use as a name... Banging

this was actually my second alias from q3, and thought it was appropriate for this game soooooo

Comment

I just joined the forums after a week or so of playing. Anyways, at this point:

Name: TerranGrunt
                Character: Flynn!
                Loadout: P-rifle, ammo bag, welder/stims

I like playing as Jaeger the best, but I'm very bad at judging when my shotgun will over-penetrate and waste the team... so... yea... I don't use that any more.
                TECHIE 4 LIFE!

Comment

Originally posted by TerranGrunt
                  I just joined the forums after a week or so of playing. Anyways, at this point
                  Welcome! 1 week only? You learn quick, I thought you were using an alias at first.

Comment

Working...
                  X