Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krush All Noobs! >(

Leave their cities in ruin!

Seriously, I hate noobs. Grrrrr! Nothing gets me angrier than a noob parading around his novelty for all to see.

You know what else makes me mad? The fucking 20-watt wind-up toy flashlight on my suit's shoulder mount. Geez, you know why 'SUPPOSED vets' set their gamma to 1.7? Huh? Cuz you didn't design the game right!

You know what else I hate? Sentries and stims. God you people must suck if yous needs those.

Now I can understand if you're a girl or a pantywaist, but I see some otherwise Quake-fearing 'Children of the P0rn' just go and noob themselves straight to an early "MISSION NOOBED" screen...what's worse: they're playing on EASY! That difficulty level shouldn't even exist. <- You fail at life. Remember the days when our games were hard as shit? That shit built character. You had to work at it. Nerds these days got no discipline. I remember when I had to go without pissing for a week so I had enough steam built up to speedrun Wolfenstein with the knife (everybody knows the knife makes you run faster). Man, I ain't got NO respect for anybody who plays anything under Super-Frabjuawesomez0r Insane-o-Deathfucker difficulty with Nuke Enforcer Zombies set to overwatch & Hardcore Frangibles Uber Alles mode on.

Man, forGET this...I'm outta here.

Miss Marple to solve the mystery!

solution a) Moses just got his account haxxored?

solution b) He's totally boozed off and letting loose all his hatred! (RUN!)
    Last edited by Bucchus; 19 Aug 2005, 05:30 AM.
    My cats are black! How about yours?

Comment

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0163929/
      ..it's safer here.

Comment

Can we have a poll with "girl" and "pantywist" please?
        [THN] Gaming community - www.thehavennet.org.uk
        Proud admin of the THN AlienSwarm server #3 at 82.156.164.3:7777 and #4 at 87.117.203.96:7777. Teamspeak at: teamspeak.thehavennet.org.uk (def. port)

Comment

Whats this about? Maybe we need an uber only server? (you know what i mean donations=slots, anyway moses whats happened?
          Alien Swarm Map List

Comment

He's got a reputation to keep.

Either that or he's been playing with Sentinel who is running around with a alias now.

Comment

So...He's back

Anyway Moses, I know how you feel (or not, but just trying to "comfort" you...Because you probably don't know that word, I'll just say this)

I really DON'T like playing on easy/normal, because it makes me much more ramboistic and n00bish, but sometimes you just gotta live through some below average gaming because the others might like it. If they wouldn't, it probably would be on insane already

Now about the gammasetting+stims, I haven't done any gamma-adjusting at all and it's perfectly dark, so I don't have anything to whine about it . And of course "omg stimspam" might agrivate some, but I like the way archives go. Also it seems like I'll never get tired of the current stimmusic

But sure, I'd go for the Hard/Insane-only server, but that would decrease playerammounts even more, when all the "pro's" go there and the new people just go annoy eachother to hell.
              The *mean French look* haunts...everywhere.

Look mom, I double A'd Moses -2kmix- heavy

Comment

I personally don't mind newbs if they're friendly. Sure, screw everything around, have no clue of the situation and it's just funny... but the minute they turn into bossy assholes or false know-it-alls or start yelling/namecalling over some really petty things or something else like that, I get pissed off.

Comment

I guess thats why newbs hate FF - actually not many noobs complaing about that recently.

Angry_Anti_Noob_Player has called a vote to kick Know-Nothing_Know_It_All_Noob. Press F1 to vote.
                  Angry_Anti_Noob_Player voted YES.
                  Edit: Arent we gifted by BCG ehy
                  Alien Swarm Map List

Comment

Originally posted by Bucchus
                    solution a) Moses just got his account haxxored?
                    No, he make an irrelevant URL link in his post - it's Moses.

Oh crud, I just did it too.

Comment

Originally posted by reallybadplayer
                      Either that or he's been playing with Sentinel who is running around with a alias now.
                      Yup, Sentinel is back. I played with him just a few minutes ago. He kept ramboing so I shot him with my pistol a few times to make him stop. Then he called me an ass and I killed him.
                      Based on a true story.
                      The prequel.

Comment

What the....

Moses, don't tell me that when I left at 4am, the game carried on until almost 10am, and you were so angry that the noobs couldn't finish it on hard or insane that you posted here.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Bunny
                          Yup, Sentinel is back. I played with him just a few minutes ago. He kept ramboing so I shot him with my pistol a few times to make him stop. Then he called me an ass and I killed him.
                          He was ramboing and swearing long before you got on the server Fuzzy. He spent 10 minutes accusing me of shooting him in the back despite being across the other side of the map. Poor DeadlyShot was getting an earful as well. I hope I just caught him on a bad day
                          "Underneath the waves of terror, the Fuzzy Bunny thought how silly it was to worry that his pets might not get on"

Comment

Oooh!! BAN BAN BAN! Can i, pleeeeeeeease?
                            [THN] Gaming community - www.thehavennet.org.uk
                            Proud admin of the THN AlienSwarm server #3 at 82.156.164.3:7777 and #4 at 87.117.203.96:7777. Teamspeak at: teamspeak.thehavennet.org.uk (def. port)

Comment

Pest, like you wouldn't do it just by yourself, instead of asking permission from us? You hold the power...

Comment

Working...
                              X