The Views

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Views

Can anyone tell me how to get the new views. And could someone please tell me what they are. Pics would be nice.

If you are talking about the veiws in single mission, they are 90, 180, and 270 degree camera rotation. It's been so long since I played, I don't remember which view goes with which unlocker. Anyway, unlockers are: normal or higher with no deaths, on insane, and the speedrun time which is set by the map on normal or higher.

Welcome aboard.
    Last edited by Behind You; 24 Sep 2005, 01:30 PM.
    Behind You Durandal Traikan in game.

Comment

If you mean the unlockable modes, they just twist your viewport in as what was north becomes east et cetera. They don't give you a first-person view or something.

EDIT: Too slow!
      My cats are black! How about yours?

Comment

Welcome aboard. And yes, i was even slower.
        "Spera: Ooh! Ooh! You hear that? A bird singing out amidst our desolation. It's a miracle. The miracle called supper."

--Lucifer #28, Breaking & Entering

Comment

- Have all marines survive the mission on normal or higher difficulty
          - Complete the mission on insane difficulty
          - Complete the mission on normal or higher in a predetermined "par" time. (time attack)

Keep in mind that stims inflate the time by 10 seconds each dose. On your in-mission timer, you'll see 2:30, but as far as the debriefing is concerned, it's 2:40 after one stim.

If you complete a mission on insane really fast, and everyone survives, you'll unlock all three at once.

Comment

Try the Unlock Mutator
            My AS2K4 map: Sulfure-SE
            And a fixed one: BehemothTournament-TE2

Comment

Sure, if you want to coast on the easy road all your life and never do any actual hard work.

I know you're saying "It's just an Unreal Tournament mutator, I won't do anything worse," but it's what's known as a "gateway" workaround. Soon you'll be using exploits to beat otherwise impossible SNES games, then godmode in games like "Quake." The sense of accomplishment will slowly be sucked out of your life, and all because you just couldn't resist installing a mutator.

Best of luck.

Comment

*points at sig*
                "Spera: Ooh! Ooh! You hear that? A bird singing out amidst our desolation. It's a miracle. The miracle called supper."

--Lucifer #28, Breaking & Entering

Comment

Advantage: Salsa

Comment

Modes unlocked but rarely played. Should be implemented in campaign? Yes? A mutator?

And Moses our avatars share the same *look* but mine is still uglier by far. Who is that ugly mug?

Comment

Originally posted by reallybadplayer
                      Modes unlocked but rarely played. Should be implemented in campaign? Yes? A mutator?

And Moses our avatars share the same *look* but mine is still uglier by far. Who is that ugly mug?
                      Salvador Dali

Originally posted by Salsa
                      Sure, if you want to coast on the easy road all your life and never do any actual hard work.

I know you're saying "It's just an Unreal Tournament mutator, I won't do anything worse," but it's what's known as a "gateway" workaround. Soon you'll be using exploits to beat otherwise impossible SNES games, then godmode in games like "Quake." The sense of accomplishment will slowly be sucked out of your life, and all because you just couldn't resist installing a mutator.

Best of luck.

Bof, in fact, it just give us more playing option... If you look at my server, the mutator is never active, and i enable it only on ppl request... Every enable modification have been done by the real way on my server, 75% by me and Draven on insane or hard run in single mission

Im not trying to take the easy way, im just giving im a fast acces to those nice option that ppl never use anyway...
                      Last edited by NoData; 25 Sep 2005, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Salvador Dali was not ugly. Your pic looks like a G.I.Joe villain.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses2k
                          Salvador Dali was not ugly.
                          I'm sure he was a real handsome devil IRL and compared to John's Mom, that pic is a work of art.
                          Originally posted by Moses2k
                          Your pic looks like a G.I.Joe villain.
                          Its true!
                          The bad guys in G.I. Joe are actually quite cool looking, compared to the some of the 80's cartoon, where they are skeletal, deformed or overweight(thus teaching children that bad guys are ugly).
                          Last edited by reallybadplayer; 25 Sep 2005, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by reallybadplayer
                            I think the unlock mutator can be used during a campaign...
                            Based on a true story.
                            The prequel.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Bunny
                              I think the unlock mutator can be used during a campaign...
                              Yep, it work, but you need to preset modifier and camera angle before each map Nothings like JonhsMom-SE Insane+Uber+Camera180!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X