Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God, it hurts.

Ugh,
    I miss my internet connection so much right now. . . I sit at my computer pretty much all day with open office running against the backdrop of my own bordem. Through this portal I have discovered extremely unusual, and might I add quite sickening, parts of my own psyche that would be better left unheard of.
    Just venting, sorry but I seriously miss you guys.
    I need a girlfriend. . . LoL No, I just need to get a life- yeah thats it. . .

But seriously, what is something in your life that without it you'd be upset from your fundamental (weather learned or actually lived) beliefs and stuff. Baring something like the second coming of Christ-

Johnathan, the archetype Front Line Medic

Microsoft teal
    but yeah i have to agree with you. I went without the internet for a year, and that was back in the days of 56k when i didnt get all forms of non book related entertainment from it =)
    My advice, start sending chain letters the old fashioned way. That's always a blast
    ..it's safer here.

Comment

The more sickening your psyche, the better the writer you are.

Good to see you're still around, hope your (digital) situation improves soon. You can probably find a life on Ebay (whatever it is), i never bothered to search though.

I'm not sure i understand your question correctly, something without which my fundamental beliefs would be shaken? The very base of my morals? I have to think about that for a while.
      [THN] Gaming community - www.thehavennet.org.uk
      Proud admin of the THN AlienSwarm server #3 at 82.156.164.3:7777 and #4 at 87.117.203.96:7777. Teamspeak at: teamspeak.thehavennet.org.uk (def. port)

Comment

It's almost like losing a limb, or one of your senses. Or being without a drug... that's kinda sad to compare it like that though.

I certainly didn't like the times I was without the Internet.

Comment

Glad to see you're still around
          Hope you get your Internet back soon.
          Based on a true story.
          The prequel.

Comment

Before Friday would be best.

Comment

How did you survive the military if you can't get your internet fix?

Comment

Abstinence from internet was always good for my inner balance, physical health, social life and university grades. So much I considered getting rid of that machine more than once. The first two week withdrawal symptomes make one feel abysmal though.

Comment

Get it back... Hey why does everyone have sig with something christmas on it? =S Carth has best one.
                  I'm alive! I think...

Comment

Hi John!

Comment

My christmas avatar sucks because Baz wouldnt help me

I kinda like it now though.
                      [THN] Gaming community - www.thehavennet.org.uk
                      Proud admin of the THN AlienSwarm server #3 at 82.156.164.3:7777 and #4 at 87.117.203.96:7777. Teamspeak at: teamspeak.thehavennet.org.uk (def. port)

Comment

I like it. Wearing hats like that will be the new fad
                        ..it's safer here.

Comment

Damn Baz, after christmas, I'm not gonna be bazzy anymore, you beat me at it so brutaly!
                          The *mean French look* haunts...everywhere.

Look mom, I double A'd Moses -2kmix- heavy

Comment

Originally posted by Meta
                            Get it back... Hey why does everyone have sig with something christmas on it? =S Carth has best one.
                            I don't think everyone's sig has something Christmas on it, but a good number of avatars do...
                            Based on a true story.
                            The prequel.

Comment

Originally posted by reallybadplayer
                              How did you survive the military if you can't get your internet fix?

Easy, I hadn't become an adict XD

As for the writer comment. I'd have to dissagree with you but if you wanna judge be my guest. . .

I'm actually loosing some motivation because I don't have any input on this. =(

I was just sitting at home thinking about writing an ASW fic but I don't wanna take myself away from my book. . . Who knows- lets see.

I think the worst part about all this is the lack of 'new' music. I'm stuck with a certain collection of CDs (about 6) that I play endlessly. . . XD

But sorry to sound like I'm whining. I'm happy/content that I even have a place to live and a job and food. so I really have no room to bitch. . . Thanks for your support though, picked me up a little
                              http://www.geocities.com/johnathanst...GreyDraft2.doc
                              Johnathan, the archetype Front Line Medic

Comment

Working...
                              X