No announcement yet.

the new fad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I currently am only able to enjoy 1-player Swarm. (Since I lack net access right now and WoW doesn't have a singleplayer-mode ) No sir, I don't like it.
    My cats are black! How about yours?

Comment

Originally posted by =IRON=CORVUS
      Scuse me? I dont get money for it so im not a profesional, veteran yes fev years of playing this allows me to say so? Youre also a vet so what are you bitching about? (and you also have youre twist: killing everyone if theres a little thing that didnt go exactly the way it should)
      What about all those times where he says "Continue"?

Comment

Or the times when he asks the 7 other people playing why they don't get any input?
        It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

(and you also have youre twist: killing everyone if theres a little thing that didnt go exactly the way it should)
          Usually, that only happens when a full-star medic or hacker dies....usually...

Originally posted by Baz
          Duke Nukem is for Qwears
          What are you, some sort of bottom feeding scum sucking algae eater?

Comment

U see... he kills everyone, I would just restart in that situation. BUT that killing is not a problem it just takes more time than to pres the dumb button and get over with it.

Each of us is unique, has his pluses and minuses and that is what makes us as a comunity so interesting.

PS: SO GIMME WILDCAT PLZ =3
            www.damarus.deviantart.com

Comment

Originally posted by (SOB)Ran-bot
              What are you, some sort of bottom feeding scum sucking algae eater?
              The truth is out!
              ..it's safer here.

Comment

on the internet noone knows youre a dog!

www.damarus.deviantart.com

Comment

It's Howdy-Doody time there, kiddies...the BAD man is here.

Comment

U see... he kills everyone, I would just restart in that situation. BUT that killing is not a problem it just takes more time than to pres the dumb button and get over with it.
                    You don't always have an attentive leader to restart the mission. Also, if Moses didn't release his anger that way that throbbing vein in his head might explode and we'd have one less Swarmer.

Comment

more or less... i kill people even when i'm the leader sometimes because i forget i'm leader

Comment

The "new" fad is to spend more time spamming the message board than to actually play the game.

Comment

Youre new so i must let you know that there will be 2 of us only if you dont take Wildcat, if Wildcat is taken ill spectate. Nomather what i never play other characters. WTF? Dont look at me like that! Im a Vet i can have my little twists. =3

Well, they'll be three of us. I'll medic
                          Johnathan, the archetype Front Line Medic

Comment

Working...
                          X