NDA downtime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDA downtime

Yup, NDA have been shut down tonight for minimum 3-4 days, 1 week max. I finaly finished my formation at school today! So, Del and I moving to a new and better appartment this sunday and i have to close the server until we got our net connection back.

The good news now: If all working as expected, our new 10 mb (insted of 5) connection should be able to hold 7-8 ppl games without problem! I will change too the old server for a 2x faster machine than actual one. P4 based machine, 768mb ram, with a 40gig 7200 rpm. Nothing impressive there, but really more powerfull than the actual one. So faster map change, less lag issues in huge or agressive maps like BugCity of LostContact-SE8, ect. The machine update will be only in a few weeks, after we will be installed. Cya next week all! Good bug hunthing!!
    My AS2K4 map: Sulfure-SE
    And a fixed one: BehemothTournament-TE2

Thanks for the update, and good luck with the move.
    It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

have a nice life in your new place regards to delerium as well ,such a wonderfull match up u 2 : live long and prosper
      also known as mega ,On the internet, everyone can hear you scream - it's just that no-one cares.except moses{also been known to use rapidfire}was also here before fuzzy and moses

Comment

Who is delerium? I know he half owns the server, but WHO is delerium?

And good luck on the move!
        http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/t...isoldier28.png

Comment

She's NoData's wife

Plays ASw, you can spot her online sometimes
          The *mean French look* haunts...everywhere.

Look mom, I double A'd Moses -2kmix- heavy

Comment

:O never seen her online before.

Comment

i thought the clue was in my post
              also known as mega ,On the internet, everyone can hear you scream - it's just that no-one cares.except moses{also been known to use rapidfire}was also here before fuzzy and moses

Comment

Originally posted by reemulmyu
                i thought the clue was in my post
                Did you know people can be ghey, i know its hard to believe but its true.
                Alien Swarm Map List

Comment

Yeah, I was begining to wonder... Females playing shootas? whats next... Driving cars ?

Comment

Don't let BA hear you

Edit: I'm going to set up a server for this side of the Atlantic since THN isn't pinging very well this weekend.
                    Last edited by Fuzzy Bunny; 28 Apr 2006, 08:48 PM.
                    Based on a true story.
                    The prequel.

Comment

Originally posted by PsiSoldier28
                      Yeah, I was begining to wonder... Females playing shootas? whats next... Driving cars ?
                      [controversial comment about voting and speaking in church]
                      "Crack the panel!"
                      "Once upon a happenstance, I did myself connect to a game-hosting combobulation."

Comment

Originally posted by PsiSoldier28
                        :O never seen her online before.
                        Delirium got a new job recently, but its from 3pm to 11 pm, so totaly out of normal game time, particulary at your time compared to our.

Originally posted by Fuzzy Bunny
                        I'm going to set up a server for this side of the Atlantic since THN isn't pinging very well this weekend.
                        Good Ill be back probably this tuesday if my new net provider respect the rendez-vous...
                        And dont forget: mutate slap <nickname> 100 100000000000

Good week-end all!
                        My AS2K4 map: Sulfure-SE
                        And a fixed one: BehemothTournament-TE2

Comment

I should change that to "I'm going to try to set up a server"
                          No luck so far
                          Based on a true story.
                          The prequel.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Bunny
                            I should change that to "I'm going to try to set up a server"
                            No luck so far
                            Did you just try the "StartTelic.bat/sh" or the lines recommended by Telic? That should work.

Comment

It works. For a listen server.

I've fooled around with it somemore, but it's still taking forever to load once it connects :s

Edit: Got it working, but without the Telic.
                              Last edited by Fuzzy Bunny; 29 Apr 2006, 01:35 AM.
                              Based on a true story.
                              The prequel.

Comment

Working...
                              X