Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empty Alienswarm servers?

hey all,
    I've been playing alienswarm on LAN with my friends for a quite a while and have now started to look for some online games. Unfortunetly I seem to only be able to find about 10-11 servers and they seem to always be empty. Am I missing some server list where all the normal Alienswarm people play or are there really just very few servers and even less people who play online?

There are plenty of people who play online still. It's mostly a matter of catching them online. Usually, if one person joins a server others will follow since there's often a few other people watchig the servers waiting for a game to start.
    Based on a true story.
    The prequel.

Comment

Its declined since AS:I was annouced "O_o lets wait for the next version" but Telic brought it up loads, while i wasnt around at the begining, last year i saw 5 full servers a few times, never more, this last 6 months its been like 2 full tops.

just jump in a server and ppl will join, if you forget and go afk it only takes 1 person to kick you so no worries.

EDIT:

If its just you and 1 other person and they try and kick you vote no ASAP as theres a "feature" that allowes you to kick ppl when theres just 2 of you.
      Alien Swarm Map List

Comment

Working...
      X