Fetch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fetch

It's certainly been a while. After getting a new laptop, I figured I'd play through all my PC games to relive their experiences with updated hardware. One of them was UT2004 with Alien Swarm, and it's my first time going through the Telic Campaign.

The map I'm working on, and currently stuck with, is Fetch. I can gather all but three samples, and those are completely missing from the map. I've looked every inch of the available map, and those last three can't be found. Any ideas?
    After a thousand battles, one only sees DEATH!!!

Shoot the two windows in the hall on the south-eastern end of the map.

Comment

Perhaps you should be more careful with your choice of words. "every inch" indeed...

Comment

There are only 3 Samples south of the automated Turrets, so make sure the Sample-Count is at 3 if you go through the welded doors. And once you shoot the last glass windows for the Samples, the Turrets will come out.

Samples:
        - After you T75 the wall, to the north: 2
        - Room directly east of the T75 wall: 2
        - next to the Fire (west of the gimp): 1
        - In the eastern room with the gimp: up 3 / down 1

- Remaining: 3
        - most SE room, behind north glass window: 1
        - behind south glass window: 2

Comment

I found them. Didn't know the glass could be forcefully broken by weapon fire, thought they were just meant for show when aliens bust through them as you pass by.
          After a thousand battles, one only sees DEATH!!!

Comment

IAF don't pay you to think, soldier.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses2k View Post
              IAF don't pay you to think, soldier.
              Thats rite if you see something for the first time, shoot it!

Oh and if you don't know, the gimp is the big gray spidery thing that rushes at you. It took me ages to work out what people were talking about when they referred to Gimps.
              WhichDoctor + online = Mr_Shine

We put our faith in BLASH HARDCHEESE!

Comment

Yup, the gimp spider. I think i ear it the first time by Pestcontrol on THN TS. The real name from Actor in UED is "Crawler Queen". Theres a tougher too that can disapear while charging! Dunno if its a bug or an uncompleted work, but it really surprised me the first time it appened.
                My AS2K4 map: Sulfure-SE
                And a fixed one: BehemothTournament-TE2

Comment

I'm not sure if it was Moses that first came up with it or someone else. I was in the server at the time though. No one knew quite what to call it, and someone kept calling it a spider. Someone else pointed out that it only had 4 legs. Someone then referred to it a gimp spider. Thus, history was made.
                  Based on a true story.
                  The prequel.

Comment

Don't get paranoid! Don't see a Moses in every corner!

Comment

Originally posted by lightfoot View Post
                      Don't get paranoid! Don't see a Moses in every corner!
                      I do, its terrifying. I keep half expecting him to leap out from a dark corner and dissinbowll me with his antlers.

P.S. A cupel of years ago I had a dream about a moos that ran rampage killing people! I had no idea it was a premonition. Thats actually true as well.
                      WhichDoctor + online = Mr_Shine

We put our faith in BLASH HARDCHEESE!

Comment

Moose bites can get infested. A moose bit my sister once. Just ask Fuzzy.

Comment

Working...
                        X