Tunnel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tunnel

Stuck on this map now. Maybe I'm just blind, but I can't figure out where to go when I reach the underground crusher and the locked door above it. The crusher just ends up killing my marines, and the door can't be blast open.
    After a thousand battles, one only sees DEATH!!!

When you're in the crusher, the door on the left can be blasted open.

Comment

Originally posted by Salsa View Post
      When you're in the crusher, the door on the left can be blasted open.
      Yes, with the shotgun or mustered, but you have to start shooting as soon as you jump down. Make shore you kill the eggs before you jump, with fire nades or the grenade luncher, and then just don't stop shooting until there is either no more door or no more marines

It can be dun, So good luck
      WhichDoctor + online = Mr_Shine

We put our faith in BLASH HARDCHEESE!

Comment

You can also walk close to the edge and drop a T75 charge to bomb it open. Clean and easy.

Comment

silly crypic mission objectives, dont forget the severed arm thats down there, also make sure u dont blow up the barrels because u'll destroy the arm
          http://www.squee.biz/matrix.exe
          http://serverinfo.squee.biz

Comment

The arm is optional. Easier, but optional.
            Based on a true story.
            The prequel.

Comment

You might note a weld icon if you stand next to that "door". You dont really need firepower, just unseal it, it is done before the crusher munches you.

And you are always welcome to join a public server, tell that you are new, and I would show you through Telic if you want, or just watch the others/follow. There are some real good ways to do those maps. Some routes to take/ avoid etc...

PS: You might get stuck at the end with the arm. Basically just press every switch you see after the (supply room) door that has an Uber behind it (official name for the big slow red one), but wait a bit before pressing last console. And then turn up your volume, increase bass, and enjoy explosions and good music while getting your marines out of there! . Your target is the south exit. Its marked on the floor. Its's next to the level 5 hack, where one single parasite comes out a crate.
              Just do it in time.

Comment

But my ubers are a friendly shade of blue!
                Based on a true story.
                The prequel.

Comment

Where did you set that color? By hand in the ini?
                  The "alienskincolor" bind only allows you to change the color of regular bugs. Gimps/Queens/Ubers keep their original color. My bugs are blue stripe... or yellow... or red. I keep switching.

Comment

If you look in the control setup, there's options for bug color, blood color, and uber color.
                    Based on a true story.
                    The prequel.

Comment

Working...
                    X