Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you have your own stars all the time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you have your own stars all the time?

Do you have your own stars that you have for your guys all the time on MP or not? Also I might be thinking about starting a 24/7 server. i'll be making it a ASI server when it comes out. O and what is (good luck charm) it's that check box in the place where you join online games. Tanks for all the help
    "Your going DOWN clOWN" why did someone have to say this. WHY

I don't really understand the question. So I will try hitting it with a widespread shotgun blast.

For each completed mission 8 stars are awarded to the team, divided proportionally according to the kills the marines got.

Plus any medals a marine might have earned, like, for xample, a 'perfect'.

Generally, it is possible to fiddle around with the stars of a marine that someone else plays, but it is considered bad behaviour.

The marines keep the stars until they die or campaign is complete. If they die, they can be revived as clones, but of course the noob clone has lost all stars.

Comment

The good luck charm is very important! It's for good luck.

Comment

It isn't safe to play without the good luck charm.
        Immortius' Forge

Comment

Originally posted by clOWN View Post
          Do you have your own stars that you have for your guys all the time on MP or not?
          Nope, the stars are stored on the server. They reset every time a new campaign is voted in. The marines have preset values for their abilities in single missions. A marine will have their stars reset if they die and are revived for the next mission.
          Based on a true story.
          The prequel.

Comment

Originally posted by immortius View Post
            But I've never played with the good luck charm
            I guess I'm screwed then...
            The *mean French look* haunts...everywhere.

Look mom, I double A'd Moses -2kmix- heavy

Comment

you must be just very lucky then
              also known as mega ,On the internet, everyone can hear you scream - it's just that no-one cares.except moses{also been known to use rapidfire}was also here before fuzzy and moses

Comment

Originally posted by Omega View Post
                The good luck charm is very important! It's for good luck.

Originally posted by immortius View Post

Just like what blizzard did with diablo 2, only you end up with those few people who think about it constantly - with the reslut that it riuns their lives and game playing experience.

- Not me though, and the above is an assumption, the world is full of odd people.
                Alien Swarm Map List

Comment

Working...
                X