Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you have your own stars all the time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ki!ler-Mk1
    replied
    Originally posted by Omega View Post
    The good luck charm is very important! It's for good luck.

Originally posted by immortius View Post
    It isn't safe to play without the good luck charm.

Just like what blizzard did with diablo 2, only you end up with those few people who think about it constantly - with the reslut that it riuns their lives and game playing experience.

- Not me though, and the above is an assumption, the world is full of odd people.

Leave a comment:

• reemulmyu
    replied
    you must be just very lucky then

Leave a comment:

• Phantaloz
    replied
    Originally posted by immortius View Post
    But I've never played with the good luck charm
    I guess I'm screwed then...

Leave a comment:

• Fuzzy Bunny
    replied
    Originally posted by clOWN View Post
    Do you have your own stars that you have for your guys all the time on MP or not?
    Nope, the stars are stored on the server. They reset every time a new campaign is voted in. The marines have preset values for their abilities in single missions. A marine will have their stars reset if they die and are revived for the next mission.

Leave a comment:

• immortius
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Omega
    replied
    The good luck charm is very important! It's for good luck.

Leave a comment:

• lightfoot
    replied
    I don't really understand the question. So I will try hitting it with a widespread shotgun blast.

For each completed mission 8 stars are awarded to the team, divided proportionally according to the kills the marines got.

Plus any medals a marine might have earned, like, for xample, a 'perfect'.

Generally, it is possible to fiddle around with the stars of a marine that someone else plays, but it is considered bad behaviour.

The marines keep the stars until they die or campaign is complete. If they die, they can be revived as clones, but of course the noob clone has lost all stars.

Leave a comment:

• clOWN
    started a topic do you have your own stars all the time?

do you have your own stars all the time?

Do you have your own stars that you have for your guys all the time on MP or not? Also I might be thinking about starting a 24/7 server. i'll be making it a ASI server when it comes out. O and what is (good luck charm) it's that check box in the place where you join online games. Tanks for all the help
Working...
X