Escape From Rhea - Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escape From Rhea - Released

Escape from Rhea has been released in conjunction with Alien Swarm 1.32!

Escape From Rhea continues right where Telic left your unfortunate squad of brave marines: stuck in the heart of the xenomorph brain lair, surrounded by pointy teeth and esurient growls in the dark. Utilize all your wits and cunning, your best team tactics, and an array of deadly new gadgets to overcome the neverending onslaught of angry aliens and insidious farewell presents left by the shady Telic corporation in order to lead your soldiers to victory, fame, booze'n'babes, and, most important, continued existence.

This all new campaign for Alien Swarm is available as a standalone download or packaged with the updated Telic Campaign.

Head on over to the Telic Corporation website for Download!

http://www.telic-campaign.com/

Thank you to all team members, contributors, testers, supporters and fanboys.

Last edited by Donator; 13 Feb 2007, 04:44 PM.

Woohoo! Great work Don! EFR rocks!
    Last edited by Butters; 13 Feb 2007, 04:46 PM.
    --

Comment

Good work all y'all! Can't wait to get my claws all over this one...

- You're not dead, bastards! Get a move on!
      Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

Nice! Tossing it on THN now.
        [THN] Gaming community - www.thehavennet.org.uk
        Proud admin of the THN AlienSwarm server #3 at 82.156.164.3:7777 and #4 at 87.117.203.96:7777. Teamspeak at: teamspeak.thehavennet.org.uk (def. port)

Comment

Finaly
          to all involved on this

Comment

Damn you! I have two exams this week!
            “That’s not what justice is,” the colonel jeered, and began pounding the table again with his big fat hand. “That’s what Karl Marx is. I’ll let you know what justice is. Justice is a knee in the gut from the floor.

Comment

wow havent beem in here for a while

i might actually reinstall UT and ASw to try this out
              Bastille: I need Pistol Ammo!

Comment

Updated Telic you say? :O

I look forward to playing this, very curious of that auto-shotgun
                http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/t...isoldier28.png

Comment

oh sheit dawgz, i might have to start playing swarm again to play this

Comment

i am getting efrcode mismatches on nodatas server and ao protatype mismatches on the other servers,i can join bcg server running sigma camp,then do a map vote for efr it then comes up with efrcamp mismatch i have updated both efr and aswarm to patch as1.32
                    Last edited by reemulmyu; 14 Feb 2007, 02:16 AM. Reason: mismatches
                    also known as mega ,On the internet, everyone can hear you scream - it's just that no-one cares.except moses{also been known to use rapidfire}was also here before fuzzy and moses

Comment

Good Work

Cant wait to play it, stupid work hehe

Comment

Originally posted by reemulmyu View Post
                        i am getting efrcode mismatches on nodatas server and ao protatype mismatches on the other servers,i can join bcg server running sigma camp,then do a map vote for efr it then comes up with efrcamp mismatch i have updated both efr and aswarm to patch as1.32
                        You need to update properly - unpack the archives overwriting old files. Delete the old files manually if you want - 'it's the only way to be sure'.

Some servers might still be running the old version for a couple of days - but the BCG server in particular has been updated.
                        --

Comment

Originally posted by reemulmyu View Post
                          I will update my server today to 1.32 and Telic/EFR.

@Don and the rest of the team: I realy loved to be part of it
                          I would hope softwaredevelopment on work would be THAT much fun
                          www.alienswarm.de | [email protected]
                          http://steamcommunity.com/groups/alienswarmde

Comment

Updating UIE as I type

Comment

And that's a great reason to celebrate February 14 . But i just can't access the telic website for almost an hour now. Come on people dl the maps faster, we are waiting here......
                              Antikythera mechanism
                              KISSSSSS

Comment

Working...
                              X