No announcement yet.

Escape From Rhea - Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh really? Hang on and I'll do some admin magicks on the unreal.ie download section for you

Comment

Originally posted by sofos View Post
      And that's a great reason to celebrate February 14 . But i just can't access the telic website for almost an hour now. Come on people dl the maps faster, we are waiting here......
      must be you. Neither Zoro nor me had any problems downloading it.

I guess it's a filter. You have to finish you map first before getting back to playing other stuff
      www.alienswarm.de | [email protected]
      http://steamcommunity.com/groups/alienswarmde

Comment

Originally posted by zoro View Post
        Updating UIE as I type
        Cheers!

your employers will hate Donator for that new camp.

Comment

UIE Mirrors:
          132 Patch
          EFR
          Telic 1.1

enjoy

Comment

Thanks zoro . Got it.
            Antikythera mechanism
            KISSSSSS

Comment

problem solved i deleted ao-efrcamp.u/int file in aswarm and deleted it in ut2004 sys as well ,can now get on all servers{thx butters.lets dustoff and nuke the planet from orbit its the only way to be sure}
              Last edited by reemulmyu; 14 Feb 2007, 11:23 AM.
              also known as mega ,On the internet, everyone can hear you scream - it's just that no-one cares.except moses{also been known to use rapidfire}was also here before fuzzy and moses

Comment

I don't know if this is a bug or what, but the shield belt seems unable to stop you being damaged by the steam and lasers, is this intentional?
                http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/t...isoldier28.png

Comment

The IAF R&D is reknown for poor quality and faulty goods. Hardly tested prototypes are routinely issued to marines for 'stress testing' in the field - the stress, that is, caused by your gun overheating in the middle of an alien hive.

From the Rhea Manual: "Moreover, the shield doesn't offer much protection against ordinary explosives or natural hazards.."
                  --

Comment

The new campaign is great guys, good work everyone.

Comment

I should make 'I EXPLODED FOR NO REASON!' my new sig...

Comment

Originally posted by Carth View Post
                        The new campaign is great guys, good work everyone.
                        Carth! Where have you been?
                        Based on a true story.
                        The prequel.

Comment

In the bushes waiting for you to go into the open and start munching on grass, then he pounces on you! And, um, yeah.
                          http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/t...isoldier28.png

Comment

Originally posted by Donator View Post
                            I should make 'I EXPLODED FOR NO REASON!' my new sig...

Did you finaly escaped yesterday night (or shell I call it "this very early morning"? I am sooooo fucking tired, damn you Don ) ?

Comment

A guide of behaviour for all players that have played the whole maps before the release date, or have been led quickly through the maps by such players:

1) Please don't lead - we'd much prefer to die horribly in a trap or standing on a mine, than for you to spoil it by saying "dont go that way".
                              2) Don't start key triggers (levers, doors, entering areas first) - we had fun in EFR Bunker trying like mad to find all the buttons etc. It was awesome dying over and over and getting owned.
                              3) Don't guide us through mazes (however - pointing out the colours on the map is fine)
                              4) Don't tell us what equipment to take. The briefings are awesome for doign that, but we'd like to learn that maybe a sentry would help etc

These are just what I can think of while at work, but I'm sure there's plenty more. If we die say 2 or more times in one spot, give us a tip. If we still keep dying, tell us a bit more and/or lead that spot.

Yes we value your help, the work of the map writers, and testers etc. I'm not demanding, I'm asking that the players that know the maps could agree to wait a few days before taking key roles like leading maps.

Thanks! )

Comment

I'll second that, Thox! I know that kind of thing really ruins the fun for me too.

Comment

Working...
                                X