No announcement yet.

Escape From Rhea - Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freaking sweet! I've only just tried the first couple of maps (can't find voluntary marines atm), but I like everything so far.

Very well done guys!

Comment

there appears to be a bug with the behemoth/akira which sometimes causes the queen-she to get stuck when it destroys an akira sentry by running into it, ive only tested this on behemoth tournament though

Comment

Don't forget the shield belt propelling the queen across the map .
        http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/t...isoldier28.png

Comment

Originally posted by UArchitect View Post
          there appears to be a bug with the behemoth/akira which sometimes causes the queen-she to get stuck when it destroys an akira sentry by running into it, ive only tested this on behemoth tournament though
          I noticed that as well while playing it. Has anyone else encountered a bug with the site-x where you don't take damage, get the bonuses, and keep the same quantity of site-x?
          Based on a true story.
          The prequel.

Comment

3rd picture down, furthest left....I just love that floor. That really makes it worth the download.
            Your order has been dispatched!

Comment

@Don || @Fuzzy Bunny: How can I summone the Jackhammer, Akira??? Please add all I need to enter into the console. Thanks
              www.alienswarm.de | [email protected]
              http://steamcommunity.com/groups/alienswarmde

Comment

I happen to know that. You can of course find all the classes in the Ed's actor class browser...

summon AoEFRCode.AoEFRJackhammerPickup

and

summon AoEFRCode.AoEFRPickupSentryGun

Comment

UArch was the one that hooked me up with all the classes

Still working on getting the TK CannOr working...
                  Based on a true story.
                  The prequel.

Comment

You cant sadly, the gun is the mylevel package of Crabshack;
                    Code:
                    InventoryType = Class'mylevel.BazShotgunAssault'
                    You could spawn it in Crabshack. Its probably also possible to extract it from the map. Talk to Baz about it.
                    My AS2K4 map: Sulfure-SE
                    And a fixed one: BehemothTournament-TE2

Comment

Arch told me to use "ao-dm-crabshack" as the package name, and it didn't give me any error, but I still didn't get the weapon
                      Based on a true story.
                      The prequel.

Comment

hmm, you can copy the TKCannor pickup to another map of course.

its class name is myLevel.BazShotgunAssaultPickup
                        but it seems it can't be summoned (cos' its in the myLevel?)

I dont remember exactly what was in the Crabshack zip, but I saw I got a baz.u file in my system, I guess it contains the code.

Comment

summoning from mylevel probably only works offline then, makes sense since you might try and summon an item on the server from an external map which clients might not even have

or perhaps you would be able to summon it on a listen but the clients wouldnt see it ;P

Comment

"WTF just killed me?!" ?
                            http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/t...isoldier28.png

Comment

Oh my fucking god.

ACCESSED NONE IN TICK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

Code:
                              Warning: AoEFRShieldActor AO-Ort4-FlightDeck.AoEFRShieldActor (Function AoEFRCode.AoEFRShieldActor.Tick:0098) Accessed None 'Weapon'
                              Warning: AoCustCampGameInfo AO-Ort4-FlightDeck.AoCustCampGameInfo (Function AoPrototype.AoGameInfo.AllowedToPickup:0271) Accessed None 'primary'
                              I got several megs worth of the second line in my logs as well.
                              [THN] Gaming community - www.thehavennet.org.uk
                              Proud admin of the THN AlienSwarm server #3 at 82.156.164.3:7777 and #4 at 87.117.203.96:7777. Teamspeak at: teamspeak.thehavennet.org.uk (def. port)

Comment

accessed nones in tick?....efr coders been catching a few habits from the old killing floor i see

so does this mean you are going to remove efr from the server?

Comment

Working...
                                X