Escape From Rhea - Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'StartEFRCampaign.bat'

I was missing an EFR-pendant to the 'StartTelicCampaign.bat' that came with Telic.

I tried this and that, and the 'StartEFR.bat' with the following text worked for me:
    Code:
     start ..\System\ut2004.exe AOL-TelicCampaignLobby.ut2?Game=AoCustCamp.AoCCLobbyGameInfo?CustCampStr=AoEFRCamp.AoCCEFRCampaignInfo?CampaignSlot=12?NewGame=Yes?SlotName=EscapeFromRhea?CampaignType=Custom?Mutator=AoEFRCode.MutEFR -mod=AlienSwarm
    I am not sure why, but it gives the marines some initial skill points, like on the Ortega campaign. It must be because it uses the slot 12. I accidentally stumbled over that, but then thought it would be just the right thing for EFR.

EDIT: the EFR missions look fine with the Infested2K4 mutator on, too.
    Have it activated as well by using a setting like this:
    ?mutator=Infested2K4.MutInfested,AoEFRCode.MutEFR

And another EDIT:
    The Riftcode mutator works too, of course, and if you know about its glitches (mainly the GLR cluster nades) it plays ok on EFR. Equipping the Blaster, for example, is a way to get rid of the ammo problems you may eventually have on BeggarsPoint.

Also, the Options Mutator could be used, making it unnecessary to call Telic, EFR or Rift.
    Last edited by lightfoot; 22 Oct 2008, 04:44 AM. Reason: new stuff that could be of help

Comment

Working...
    X