X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lightfoot
    replied
    'StartEFRCampaign.bat'

I was missing an EFR-pendant to the 'StartTelicCampaign.bat' that came with Telic.

I tried this and that, and the 'StartEFR.bat' with the following text worked for me:
    Code:
     start ..\System\ut2004.exe AOL-TelicCampaignLobby.ut2?Game=AoCustCamp.AoCCLobbyGameInfo?CustCampStr=AoEFRCamp.AoCCEFRCampaignInfo?CampaignSlot=12?NewGame=Yes?SlotName=EscapeFromRhea?CampaignType=Custom?Mutator=AoEFRCode.MutEFR -mod=AlienSwarm
    I am not sure why, but it gives the marines some initial skill points, like on the Ortega campaign. It must be because it uses the slot 12. I accidentally stumbled over that, but then thought it would be just the right thing for EFR.

EDIT: the EFR missions look fine with the Infested2K4 mutator on, too.
    Have it activated as well by using a setting like this:
    ?mutator=Infested2K4.MutInfested,AoEFRCode.MutEFR

And another EDIT:
    The Riftcode mutator works too, of course, and if you know about its glitches (mainly the GLR cluster nades) it plays ok on EFR. Equipping the Blaster, for example, is a way to get rid of the ammo problems you may eventually have on BeggarsPoint.

Also, the Options Mutator could be used, making it unnecessary to call Telic, EFR or Rift.
    Last edited by lightfoot; 22 Oct 2008, 05:44 AM. Reason: new stuff that could be of help

Leave a comment:

• UArchitect
    replied
    accessed nones in tick?....efr coders been catching a few habits from the old killing floor i see

so does this mean you are going to remove efr from the server?

Leave a comment:

• Pestcontrol
    replied
    Oh my fucking god.

ACCESSED NONE IN TICK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

Code:
    Warning: AoEFRShieldActor AO-Ort4-FlightDeck.AoEFRShieldActor (Function AoEFRCode.AoEFRShieldActor.Tick:0098) Accessed None 'Weapon'
    Warning: AoCustCampGameInfo AO-Ort4-FlightDeck.AoCustCampGameInfo (Function AoPrototype.AoGameInfo.AllowedToPickup:0271) Accessed None 'primary'
    I got several megs worth of the second line in my logs as well.

Leave a comment:

• PsiSoldier28
    replied
    "WTF just killed me?!" ?

Leave a comment:

• UArchitect
    replied
    summoning from mylevel probably only works offline then, makes sense since you might try and summon an item on the server from an external map which clients might not even have

or perhaps you would be able to summon it on a listen but the clients wouldnt see it ;P

Leave a comment:

• lightfoot
    replied
    hmm, you can copy the TKCannor pickup to another map of course.

its class name is myLevel.BazShotgunAssaultPickup
    but it seems it can't be summoned (cos' its in the myLevel?)

I dont remember exactly what was in the Crabshack zip, but I saw I got a baz.u file in my system, I guess it contains the code.

Leave a comment:

• Fuzzy Bunny
    replied
    Arch told me to use "ao-dm-crabshack" as the package name, and it didn't give me any error, but I still didn't get the weapon

Leave a comment:

• NoData
    replied
    You cant sadly, the gun is the mylevel package of Crabshack;
    Code:
    InventoryType = Class'mylevel.BazShotgunAssault'
    You could spawn it in Crabshack. Its probably also possible to extract it from the map. Talk to Baz about it.

Leave a comment:

• Fuzzy Bunny
    replied
    UArch was the one that hooked me up with all the classes

Still working on getting the TK CannOr working...

Leave a comment:

• lightfoot
    replied
    I happen to know that. You can of course find all the classes in the Ed's actor class browser...

summon AoEFRCode.AoEFRJackhammerPickup

and

summon AoEFRCode.AoEFRPickupSentryGun

Leave a comment:

• Felix
    replied
    @Don || @Fuzzy Bunny: How can I summone the Jackhammer, Akira??? Please add all I need to enter into the console. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• DiP
    replied
    3rd picture down, furthest left....I just love that floor. That really makes it worth the download.

Leave a comment:

• Fuzzy Bunny
    replied
    Originally posted by UArchitect View Post
    there appears to be a bug with the behemoth/akira which sometimes causes the queen-she to get stuck when it destroys an akira sentry by running into it, ive only tested this on behemoth tournament though
    I noticed that as well while playing it. Has anyone else encountered a bug with the site-x where you don't take damage, get the bonuses, and keep the same quantity of site-x?

Leave a comment:

• PsiSoldier28
    replied
    Don't forget the shield belt propelling the queen across the map .

Leave a comment:

• UArchitect
    replied
    there appears to be a bug with the behemoth/akira which sometimes causes the queen-she to get stuck when it destroys an akira sentry by running into it, ive only tested this on behemoth tournament though

Leave a comment:

Working...
X