Custom water texture needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom water texture needed

I need a custom translucid water texture. If someone is interested to do it, be free!

Brownish, but really translucid, like at 60-70% (i want to see whats under clearly). The texture need to be 1024x1024. The framing (or at least like 16 pixels wide all around) need to be the same, so ill be able to match 2 sheets even if they are not align. The texture goes at the bottom of a sewer to replace that horrible blue one;

SewerBottom.jpg

Thanks in advance!
    My AS2K4 map: Sulfure-SE
    And a fixed one: BehemothTournament-TE2

ya man i think i can put some time aside and make one for you, give me 2-4 days.

Edit:
    Well i went to open photoshop today to work on my project and for some odd reason, brushes, erases, etc arent showing up. I think a plugin is acting werid so ya...i gotta figure this out ASAP first

Edit:
    Well i got it to work, it was just odd..it only registers with my wacom pen...and i never changed any settings....ghosts in the shell man :/
    Last edited by Nurbs; 1st May 2007, 02:20 PM. Reason: photoshop is being gay!
    Subdivisions, ya...i got that.

Comment

I found this awhile back when browsing Unreal Wiki, in case anyone wants to know how it's done.
      Based on a true story.
      The prequel.

Comment

Thats good too ear Nurbs. Ill wait; the map is not ready for beta and i can progress without the texture.

@Bunny: I already use fluid surface, but i add the texture as a custom skin. Like this, it look pretty.
        My AS2K4 map: Sulfure-SE
        And a fixed one: BehemothTournament-TE2

Comment

I guess I should've read through that tutorial instead of just linking it; they moved the relavent part here.
          Based on a true story.
          The prequel.

Comment

Working...
          X