Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ki!ler-Mk1
    replied
    I decided to rolled with painvols in the end.

Leave a comment:

• lightfoot
    replied
    If the issues with that telic actor can't be resolved, you might want to talk to sofos. If I remember correctly, he has coded another volume checking if all marines are inside it. (again, IIRC, we simply didn't think of Saviour where exactly that had been done already.)

Leave a comment:

• Ki!ler-Mk1
    replied
    I copied the end of savior into my map, but i cant replicate it and make it work. Atm it just says in the objectives if u get left behind u die.

Leave a comment:

• kjk
    replied
    Lights cannot be attached i thing. I am not sure about the static meshes but u can always attach movers to movers, but sometimes attach things can be mean…. Now as for the "_techeckifallinbeforeuseobject" I did a quick test map and its working ok.It is just doing the event when all marines are in. just check the end of savior and u will understand it i thing.

Leave a comment:

• Ki!ler-Mk1
    replied
    I am also unable to attach a static mesh to it.

Does anyone know to to make "_techeckifallinbeforeuseobject" work? Ive tied it to a volume, but it just says ingame chat when used "find the documents."

Leave a comment:

• Ki!ler-Mk1
    started a topic Aotelicmover

Aotelicmover

How do i get the aotelicmover mover to move like the lift in aqueduct using "keystepwhentriggered" ?

I am also having difficulty attaching static meshes to it, and lights.
    Last edited by Ki!ler-Mk1; 6th Jul 2009, 02:25 PM.
Working...
X