No announcement yet.

New Alien Swarm map in design phase; question for the devs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know what you guys are setting your brightness at, but it looks perfect to me. O_o
    My UT2004 maps
    Ao-BugCity

Comment

It is always a good idea to brighten up an in-game screenshot, no matter what kind of game you play.

Comment

That screenshot looked okay to me when I first saw it, but now it seems really dark, wierd.

Comment

Here are few more work-in-progress screenshots to tide you over. I gamma boosted these a little, so you people running 0.05 gamma can see them

Here's the spawn point, a temporary camp near the crash site (going to add more detail later):

Here's the wrecked ship again. I tweaked it a bit in Maya to make it look more roughed up, and as you can see added plenty of fire and sparks to drive the point home

Here's part of the rather long debris trail left by the ship as it plowed into the terrain:

I'll have more for you later. Right now I'm modelling the dirt/sand chimney formations that the aliens come spewing out of in Pitch Black. They should make excellent continuous spawn points
          My UT2004 maps
          Ao-BugCity

Comment

Love it. Can't wait to see the final.
            Telic Corporation

Comment

I can test it for you if u want... It looks awsome ... Are you going to make the lovely flying part? Id love to see those small bugs come from one side in a wave to be killed by sentrys, flamers and miniguns

Comment

I can test it for you if u want... It looks awsome ... Are you going to make the lovely flying part? Id love to see those small bugs come from one side in a wave to be killed by sentrys, flamers and miniguns

Comment

Badass... cant wait.
                  Aww man... no image sigs...

Comment

Originally posted by Rehevkor
                    I'm designing a map for Alien Swarm based on the movie Pitch Black.
                    You rock. I like this idea. As I've almost finished the campaign of AS, I'll be needing something else soon - this is most timely

Comment

Working...
                    X