hmm...stupid question !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmm...stupid question !!!!

i am trying to make a map and i want to look at 1 of the AO maps but i cant load them cus then UED ends whit an error message,
    and i did look at 1 of the map making tutorials but it stil dose not work

the WU empire wil crush SHU and WEI
    and then the world wil END, and it will all be under my command,.... whuahahahahaha

Did you make the shortcut thing?

Comment

yes
      and then the world wil END, and it will all be under my command,.... whuahahahahaha

Comment

Damn. Then i cant help you.. Sorry

Comment

dont i have to put something in ut2004.ini

Comment

This is how to do it:

Copy the shortcut to UED, paste it somewhere and rename it to 'AS UED' or whatever you prefer.

Go to the shortcut properties, and add -mod=AlienSwarm behind the .exe (with a space between)

Comment

Make sure to load the Aswarm editor shotcut and open from inside it, double clicking the actual files to load the editor wont work.
              Important posts: Loadout screen:Scoreboard:Tutorial:Voicechat:Grenade aim:Upgrade points:Auto-reload
              - Kalias

Comment

Next patch will come with a batch file to start the editor (for alien swarm of course).

Comment

aaaah i did that whitout a space lol thx

Comment

Working...
                  X