A Map For AS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Map For AS

Hey all i got a map on my hands but how the hell do i upload it to somewhere?
    who can tell me a server where i can upload it so i can put the link in here????
    ppl tell me cus its a good map needs some bugtesting here and there but its looking good!
    The Greatest Scienentists Unravel Secrets Of The World Every Day.
    They Think They Know Them All Until They Discover Another One...
    The Secret Of The World???? They Don't Know....
    I Do....
    No I Won't Share

What Doesnt anyone know where i can do that??
    comon you must know
    I Do....
    No I Won't Share

Comment

Try giving people a bit more time to respond instead of waiting for 15 minutes.

Try telling us how big the map is. If it's not too large you could try lycos ftp

Comment

Hmmz let me check....
        Ah its 572 KBs in size...
        whoa thats small!
        well it isnt so big and it is my first
        I Do....
        No I Won't Share

Comment

And btw. im an IMPACIENT ASSHOLE
          so that you know that
          I Do....
          No I Won't Share

Comment

Hey, e-mail it to [email protected] and I'll host it for you

Comment

yay i got it uploaded to the lycos server so here is the link please download it and give me comment on the map!

Edit: go check the next page ppl the link is there!
              Last edited by Darkdibblez; 5 Jun 2004, 03:15 PM.
              I Do....
              No I Won't Share

Comment

oh srry mate i guess there is no need at the moment although ill keep ur adress in mind if i get any files i cant upload to the lycos server
                thnx mate
                I Do....
                No I Won't Share

Comment

Mirrored and Zipped
                  http://www.forcegamers.com/swarm/map...h_Facility.zip
                  Telic Corporation

Comment

Did you even test the map fully?... it seems to bug BADLY... Hitboxes... Walls.... Sounds... Or its just the HTML thing

DONT GET ME WRONG, i mean, its good, im sure i couldnt do better. Just keep training...

If you want my full report PM me, i can test it for you if you want.

Comment

Ok first off all i can say is i havn't attempted to create a map so i cant really say how to fix the probs with the map but what i will say is well done for trying... its not the greatest map ive played but its your first and atleast you can create a map .

seems to be no sound from the Aliens for me (or maybe it was just that the level was so quiet) and i was using flame thrower and the weapons fire was *Under* the Walkway sections of the map, also the doors and walls need fixing, walls shouldnt be too hard just need to be made thicker. think all you really need to do is spend more time putting more details in the map... im sure there are plenty of people that will help you if you get stuck... wish i could help. i did think that the "ALIEN" room with the eggs was the better part of your map.

Comment

I just had my AI team follow me, they ended up jumping down the bridge...

Comment

What's with the sound and camera issues? Seems to me you didn't carve the space above the game area properly.

Also, the game crashed for no reason not far from the start.
                          Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

Their appears to be some terminal problems with the map for sure.
                            I got a critical error of sorts. Also you can complete the "Get out of there" objective before you complete the other one. and yeh, what everyone else said.
                            .: Daymaster - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

Comment

yeh i know i need to fix that escape thing but im learning to zone at the mom
                              and yes i didnt carve space but that was because when i was testing myself i carved the black cube and when i started all my marines died for no reason!
                              and when i removed the cube it all was fine again so ill try again with the cube above it and see if i die instantly
                              and doesnt anyone have problems with the eggs because i do
                              i cant shoot them whilst standing up... i need to crouch down
                              but then as i said before it needed some bugtesting.
                              Correction i needs a LOT of bugtesting hmmz but that is what betas are about. no?
                              i didnt get any errors though....
                              and does anyone know how to put in a briefing????
                              tell me if you do
                              I Do....
                              No I Won't Share

Comment

Working...
                              X