mapping question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mapping question

Im planning on making a series of maps like a campaign but my question is is there any way i can set up a campaign?
    If death is another form of life, then what is life, are we dead or are we living in a dream, are we really here, did we never exist?
    finally ive come to one conclusion, were really dead, theres no such thing as life, were not real, were unreal

I think there is no way to create a custom campaign yet :| Perhaps they should add a way to be able to do so?

Comment

I will add support for this, if a (good quality) campaign is made.

Comment

thanks

ill add more to my campaign so that itll be easyer in the first mission lol.
        ive been working on em for days and ive got two missions done so far the second one is running low on static meshes but ill add some now and the first one is too tough lol so ill go and fix em.
        If death is another form of life, then what is life, are we dead or are we living in a dream, are we really here, did we never exist?
        finally ive come to one conclusion, were really dead, theres no such thing as life, were not real, were unreal

Comment

Great to see some maps in the works and a whole campaign thats awesome m8

Comment

Hey mate i got a level of my own that i have just finished so check it out and if you want to use it in your campaign let me know cus i got a good little briefing but dont know how to implement it
            heres the thread: http://www.blackcatgames.com/forums/...4&page=2&pp=30
            The Greatest Scienentists Unravel Secrets Of The World Every Day.
            They Think They Know Them All Until They Discover Another One...
            The Secret Of The World???? They Don't Know....
            I Do....
            No I Won't Share

Comment

Working...
            X