Community Maps download site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Community Maps download site

For those guys out there making maps. If you need a download site. Just upload them to ftp://ftp.multiplay.co.uk/incoming then drop us a mail @ [email protected] and we'll get them put on the ftp server.
    They will then be avaliable from:
    Fast UK Only
    Limited International
    Multiplay Clanservers
    [email protected]

Sounds like a great idea, this would make it very easy for mappers to upload there new maps and for others to download.
    "Small phones, short skirts and compact cars are all the rave these days; someday, the small penis will be in style and then YOU will be the man."

Comment

mad well i just have to finish my maps now

Comment

Cool got any descriptions / screenies or you gonna make us play to find out
        Multiplay Clanservers
        [email protected]

Comment

well AO-CleanSweep is a basic map.

Human outpost infested with Bugs go in the and clean them out so the military can use the outpost as there Operation centre.

start go down a long corridior then in the storage hold then around through the living quarters and then finish it off in the command center.

objectives Kill all aliens and X eggs

ALOT of aliens and abt 30-50 eggs

To more maps coming just work is slowing me down AO-ThePass and AO-DawnofExtinction.

AO-Pass is just a long pathway and u just have to get to the other side
          AO-DawnofExtinction go into a main human base were a alien hive has been set up. Go in and make them Extinct.

and trying and playing around with a tower map After hive go up a tower for evac.

Comment

Oh cool i can make a lava map AO-geothermal

Comment

Ao-Cleansweep is finished up to the storage hold now just LQ and HQ to do

Comment

nice support ... i'll have to start mapping soon!

"upload the maps" - but who is checking the quality ?

Comment

just downloaded both maps on that server.

Retreat is rather nice. missing textures and some lighting but a fun map.

Cleansweep is pretty straightforward. I geta weird hall of mirrors type thing in parts of the spawn though.

Need more maps....

Comment

yeah i know cleansweep it is my frist map.

never got the"I geta weird hall of mirrors type thing in parts of the spawn though"

but did u get all the other bugs that were in it.

Comment

just remembered i still have a 40 kill cap on the eggs oops when theres like 55

Comment

just got the maps now, w0rd to killing for the hosting site
                        !! A New Disease !!

Comment

can't download the files.

Comment

Working...
                          X