Screenies for download!!!
    Screenie 1
    Screenie 2

------>Right Click Click The Link Then Click Save Target As<------
    UPDATED SCREENIES AND CHANGED 2ND Screenie To Another

both are from the !1Infest1!
    the second 1 is just about surviving for 4 minutes
    UPDATED ADDED THE STATIC MESH PACKAGES YOU NEED
    Last edited by zidane01970; 12 Jun 2004, 02:29 PM.
    If death is another form of life, then what is life, are we dead or are we living in a dream, are we really here, did we never exist?
    finally ive come to one conclusion, were really dead, theres no such thing as life, were not real, were unreal

Hm, I get a remote linking error.

Comment

Same thing, remote link error. Plz think before posting a link, especialy for new maps! We want them when you say it, not later

Comment

A few screens of the maps would be nice also. I like to see a sample of what I am about to download.

Comment

The download will work if you use a download manager program. Angelfire doesn't allow hotlinking but you can download from them using a download manager. The person that made the map could put a link on an Angefire page and post the URL to that page here. The maps would be downloadable from the Angefire page.

The infest map was fun. I enjoyed playing that level. The AmmoCovert map doesn't work at all. It won't show up on the custom map list.

Comment

ppl i just want to add if you right click then copy shortcut and paste it into your adress bar it does work
            The Greatest Scienentists Unravel Secrets Of The World Every Day.
            They Think They Know Them All Until They Discover Another One...
            The Secret Of The World???? They Don't Know....
            I Do....
            No I Won't Share

Comment

Dalai, hit f12 and switch off "Enable referrer logging".

*Makes funny faces towards all the Internet Exploder lusers.*

Comment

Or "fake referer" settings in your browser.
                If you have that. If not: 'ing time!
                Demonen

use perl;

Comment

Originally posted by zidane01970
                  ------>Right Click Click The Link Then Click Save Target As<------

Comment

Updated maps

I updated the maps:

In !1Infest1! i made one of the doors that go up when you touch it recquire a tech marine for a button he needs to hack and use
                    If death is another form of life, then what is life, are we dead or are we living in a dream, are we really here, did we never exist?
                    finally ive come to one conclusion, were really dead, theres no such thing as life, were not real, were unreal

Comment

Smallest screenshots....ever. Haven't had a chance to try the maps, gonna get some well needed sleep first.
                      "Small phones, short skirts and compact cars are all the rave these days; someday, the small penis will be in style and then YOU will be the man."

Comment

please largen and compress the screenshots.

posting bmp's on the internet is a sin.

Comment

AO-!2AmmoCovert2! still doesn't show up on the custom map list for me.

Also, AO-!1Infest1! doesn't show up on the map list now, the new version of it that is. The old version worked just fine, but the new one doesn't. For both of the maps, when making a ucl file for them the name shows up on the custom map list but it says it can't find the package. Again, the original AO-!1Infest1! works but not the new one.
                          Last edited by fett42; 6 Jun 2004, 02:37 PM.

Comment

update

updated the screenies and changed the second screenie to a different one

Comment

Originally posted by zidane01970
                              updated the screenies and changed the second screenie to a different one
                              oh dear lord... what did i just say about bmp's? and now they're 1.4meg files! please, compress them...

i've done it for you... and even uploaded them to a free image server which allows hotlinking...

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1731/Shot00000.jpg
                              http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5431/Shot00004.jpg

http://www.imageshack.us/

Comment

Working...
                              X