Team deathmatch Map, VERY fun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team deathmatch Map, VERY fun!

I know it has been posted before but it did not have its own post and it really should have it...
    Jenolt made one awesome map for team deathmatch which is 2 bunkers on each side and a bridge in center with holes you can jump over...
    there are no aliens and each team spawns on each side of the map...
    it is a lot of fun you should try it we just played it a lot and theres definitly a few things you can learn from this...like how to efficiently tk a parasited ally

anyway here it is get it:

http://www.ewetel.net/~gerrit.oltman...Antagonism.zip

you should try stuff like shotty only, pistols only etc...

go the map, it'll be cool if u do a 2v2 Team DM, and 1 spelator record it, and put that in the end of video
    Tip 1: use sentry as a stair case
    Tip 2: walk on active mines so when alien gets near you, they burn

Comment

You guys (AS devs) Gotta give us a proper Deathmatch mode! leave in all the alien stuff, but let us respawn!
      Smack the Planet!!!! -

Comment

Originally posted by PratizUnreal
        go the map, it'll be cool if u do a 2v2 Team DM, and 1 spelator record it, and put that in the end of video
        I didn't quite understand what you wanted to say, sry

And Angel just making a thread for this one, tztztz

Comment

I think he meant to say "spectator"

Comment

Oh yah, pistols only. My favourite.

Comment

Ah, yeah, that could make sense Thanks salsa.

Comment

Careful of them spelators they can do some mean asp whimpen.
                "A True Hero isn't measured by the size of his sword but by the Size of his Heart" - Life Motto

"I'm not a TKer. I'm just an alien in desguise" - AS Motto

Happy Webmaster of The Final Quandary

Comment

JenolT, tnx for making that DM map i requested
                  you made it into beauty
                  i knew DM was fun for a while but never expected that DM could be so much fun on a specialy made DM map.
                  loads of fun especially when we agreed only to use pump action shotguns
                  btw: angel is highly addicted to DM ^^

Comment

If I can kill fellow marines trying to kill me, I can kill aliens even more!

Comment

After playing Deathmatch on AO-Barracks I knew immediately I had to make a DM map myself. I'm glad someone else had the idea and hope this map is a good map (downloaded but haven't played it yet).

I disagree that respawning would be good for AS deathmatch. While it is rather annoying to have to restart the mission and go through the roster/equip screen every round (I usually force within 5 seconds of new round), it adds a level of strategy to keeping your team's medic/tech/welder alive - something I plan to take advantage of in my map (still in progress, about 5% complete, LOL). It also allows for the freaky suspence of not knowing where your opponent is, rather than having a spawn, which might easily be camped.

Aliens are also quite fun to have in deathmatch maps and add a level of excitement and variety not found in other DM games.
                      "Crack the panel!"
                      "Once upon a happenstance, I did myself connect to a game-hosting combobulation."

Comment

Working...
                      X