Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New ideas for mapers

i am a maper and i got 3 maps made but i am runing out of ideas
    now im working whit teleporters ( OWSOME COOL EFECTS )
    but stil i dont have a idea whot the mision is going to be ( rescue a unit, kil alot of units ) i realy dont know so if u have ideas post them here

(i know i know bad spelling :p (im not englich))
    the WU empire wil crush SHU and WEI
    and then the world wil END, and it will all be under my command,.... whuahahahahaha

Originally posted by Dynasty_Warrior
    (i know i know bad spelling :p (im not englich))
    Offtopic:
    You sure? I can spell Engrish badly

Anyway, im making few maps on my own when i can... So, i have to come to this: You cant make a outside map without making it lag my old pc... And mappers, work on the walls...

Topic: We wantz water map.

Comment

with islands and a boat! ...
      Smack the Planet!!!! -

Comment

ok .... any ideas for my map white the teleporters (i mean the objectives) ???

the water thing sounds cool (il work on it )

maps Upcoming stil more ideas coming)

-Map in Space (low Grav)
        -Map UnderWater(Swimming)
        -Map Outside (Terrain)
        -Map Whit Teleporters ( lots of Teleporter ( WORKING ON IT))
        Last edited by Dynasty_Warrior; 23 Jun 2004, 02:42 PM.
        and then the world wil END, and it will all be under my command,.... whuahahahahaha

Comment

eem can i get the aliens to attack a Object or something ,because if i get a Core and then they try to destroy it i can have a cool map

Comment

just make a Bio resreach lab with high sercurity the only way in is with teleporters. Once u in u find the the bugs have infestion the complex so new mission KIll all bugs. the infestion is high becuase of the chems in the bio labs.

then u have to find a toxin the lab was creating and download the Plans for it. then u have to go to the core and release it into the airducks killing the infestion.
            well doing this u can teleport ur way in. then in the bio chen room . into the core. and and with a teleport lab were u can a lot of noob fun

Comment

Ao-Geothermal.

This facility uses the planets core to power every complex of the planet. u can ethier capture it by killing all eggs and alien or destroy it by imploding the complex which will course a explosion equal to a 8000mega tonne nuke. and once the coolant is turned off u have 2.00 min before it start to meltdown.

start becoming down the cargo elevator. enter storage room. then to staff quarters. then to the gene then down to the Four geothermal pimplines turning of the 8 coolant valves will start the backup coolant then find the HQ and turn off the backups then GET OUT!! and quick.

Comment

Ao-Dawnofextinction

This is a hive of the swarm it needs to be destroyed. There is extreme high infestion here. This is was major colony base but it was lose in the invasion. we have sent a 8 man team in already with a Anti-matter bomb its still in testing but we are conferdent that it will destroy everything in the area. The bad news was they do make it the centre of the complex but it never got set and we have lost contact.

Ur mission is go down there and search for the missing if found dead or infected move on to the Bomb and set the timer to 4mins so u can get out of there.

nice big map.

Comment

Ao-ThePass

There are two complexs here One a outpost and the other the Command center that are join by a Passage but this passage has a major infestion.

make it to the other side and and get access to the auto mated defense system just near the front door of the CC. And turn the DefSys 239ZX on that well turn all defence system on around the complex and then proceed into the base For Ur mission Cleanse and burn.

One staright passage outside with terrain.

Comment

Ao-CleanseAndBurn

You have entered the Complex now cleanse it with fire and lead.

Simple map kill all aliens. find Comm centre and granted access to the outpost for joint control of the complexs.

Comment

Ao-BulkHead

A unknow object has attached it self the the command ship. The sensors never picked it up. But now we now its the swarm. Get the the breach and stop then for getting in the reactor comm centre or the Ammo room three objective. 1.00 min of defending the ammo room then proceed to the Reactorcore for protectiong for 1.50min. But the have allready destroy the reactor. go to the computer and turn on Reserves and then head back to HQ and clean the aliens at the door and hold for 2mins and then head to the breach and destroy everyalien there.

This can be doon in the lowgav because it has breached the ship but only when u lose the reactor

Comment

A map where you have to teleport a piece of equipment out to a starship so it can be saved from the aliens would be good. perhaps a group of robotic drones or something that are in prototype phase. just have them on the teleporter and make the tech marine hack a control panel to teleport them to the ship, then everyone has to get out alive (since the teleporter wont work without an operator you cant teleport the guys out). if you place your aliens right it can work pretty well.

Comment

AO-CrashLanding

I realise it's not possible to make it exactly how I described it, but I still like the basic idea and would like to see something similar.

Comment

[QUOTE=Dynasty_Warrior]ok .... any ideas for my map white the teleporters (i mean the objectives) ???

the water thing sounds cool (il work on it ) QUOTE]

duno if you have an idea yet, but you could do a rescue mission that has lots of water in it with the teleportals. so it could be marine made land (iron bridge/path ways etc) and the portals warp you across a huge very deep river thing that you'd drown if you fell in, but you have to turn the power on for the portals first at somewhere not to far from them, that has lots of aliens, with like 2 big ones too, then when you get across you find some resistance but not "too" much, you get to the guy and save him, but then you have to bring him all the way back to the drop ship (seeing the lovely portal effects again :p) and this is where the fun really starts, aliens, lots of aliens to kill on the way back just made that up from the top of me head, hope it's good for you

AO-WaterWorld
                            Last edited by Psycho Virus; 24 Jun 2004, 08:11 AM. Reason: map name :rolleyes:
                            !! A New Disease !!

Comment

wow all good ideas
                              keep em comin

Comment

Working...
                              X