what do you want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you want?

im atm making a campain (or seiries of single missions if custom campains end up not being supported :p)

atm hes how the plot goes=

1 landing zone- dropship has a malfunction and cant take off, defend the dropship for X amount of time

2 munitions factory- secure the supplys and munitions, discover logs of dead crew that leads you too-

3 power grids- activate the outter power grid to bring the colony online and so you can-

4 search for survivers- enter the personel complex and look for survivors, become trapped on the roof and assulted by aleins , picked up by unkown ship

5 human base e3c49 - fight and reclaim the base and meet up with the coperate heads

6 destuction mission, obliterate alien main hive, and in the proccess find something the corperate heads dont want you to-

7 prison, wake up in a jail cell after being taken captive by humans, base is attacked by bugs in retaliation and on prisinor breaks out and frees you, players must survive using only the guns they find on corpses and get to the armoury

8 escape- after heading throught the air ducts you move throught storage rooms, on the outer hull of base and into the main Core, using the bases teleporter system you must escape, but first you must aling the grid, set coordinates, and overload the core before heading one by one into the porter and escaping to your mothership in space- all while beind harrased by bugs

ideas? how could i improve on that?, what is it that ppl want?

-Countdown timers, showing how much time you have before certain doom (perhaps escape within the time instead of turn the two wheels within the time)
    -UT2k4 music (may I suggest the Junkyard song when defending for x amount of time?)
    -The deus ex return of Lt. Williams and admittance that he's a near-invincible alien working with the MiB.
    -Weird messages\quotes from the forums when you use computer terminals.
    -Lots of hax0rable stuff, leading to crazy secrets such as ammo and weapons...and weird messages\quotes on computer terminals.

Comment

"-Countdown timers, showing how much time you have before certain
      doom (perhaps escape within the time instead of turn the two wheels within the time) - thats the idea, activate the overload and have x amount of time to do this that n touther and then escape as well, or... BOOM!!!!!!!

-UT2k4 music (may I suggest the Junkyard song when defending for x amount of time?)- possibly, have to be careful with music as it can make or break the mood

-The deus ex return of Lt. Williams and admittance that he's a near-invincible alien working with the MiB.- Lmao

-Weird messages\quotes from the forums when you use computer terminals. - lmao

-Lots of hax0rable stuff, leading to crazy secrets such as ammo and weapons...and weird messages\quotes on computer terminals." i plan to have a few easter eggs

Comment

- New prefabs that will afterwards be released to other 'up and coming' map makers.
        - A dark and thrilling plot.
        - Non-linear gameplay.
        - To beta test em all But i know you will anyways OWN!

Comment

What an amazing plot you've got there. All I want is the maps to be well made and replayable.

Originally posted by Salsa
          -Weird messages\quotes from the forums when you use computer terminals.
          Yes please Don't make them too obvious, maybe have employees of the human base/prison with some of our names... I can already tell someone will have left a note on their computer about John's mom

What I want is:

- friendly characters (Williams is back?)
          - my equipment taken off me so I have to use what I can find (you've got this already)
          - areas that aren't necessary to the mission, but which give you extras if you bother to do them (like a hackable armoury).

Comment

NPCs are fun O_o

Comment

Originally posted by {DB-Homicidal}
              7 prison, wake up in a jail cell after being taken captive by humans, base is attacked by bugs in retaliation and on prisinor breaks out and frees you, players must survive using only the guns they find on corpses and get to the armoury
              I was going to make a map with almost that exact same premise.

Comment

what do you want?
                World domination.

Comment

More pocky! And of course AS player campaign support.
                  Telic Corporation

Comment

Pocky rocks ur boxxors . dude this sounds great, if i can help with anything please ask (like i could..--;;..but i can try! )

Wait a sec...I thought you said Crash always died O.o....I'm not dead yet

Comment

if you wish you could make the particular map, ive got 14 days till im on hols for a fortnight, so i wouldnt mind a lil help, have one map 75% finished (im working backwards, lmao, last map done :p) if i make a mpa every 2 days should b released on time, hmm, 4 hours a daY, should b able 2

msn [email protected] if u wna add me and propose nefin

Comment

Obligitory 'your mom'
                        Johnathan, the archetype Front Line Medic

Comment

new idea for END boss, giant mother, with smaller fat ladies orbiting

Comment

Originally posted by {DB-Homicidal}
                            new idea for END boss, giant mother, with smaller fat ladies orbiting
                            Ph33r

[serious]Sounds like a cool project, what about a map where you have to defend a train or something thats infested with aliens (think Resident Evil's end fight for the second scenerios) That would creat some really manic fights... [/serious]

AND YOUR FATHER SMELT OF ELDERBERRIES
                            Johnathan, the archetype Front Line Medic

Comment

mayb will include as one of theose, hidden extras

hmmm, need sum1 to model it, ah! i know jus the person!

watch out , here cums yo moma

Comment

Working...
                              X