No announcement yet.

what do you want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mayb second one, (yes when i get bk im making anouther ) im v trigger happy when it cums to maps
    to many ideas for one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(im extreemly creative, and ive got back from a paintball dual in the feilds+ bushes near my house, 14v0 and i had a mere blowpipe gun so am happy, happy+creative=fun)

Comment

Originally posted by Johnathan
      Ph33r

[serious]Sounds like a cool project, what about a map where you have to defend a train or something thats infested with aliens (think Resident Evil's end fight for the second scenerios) That would creat some really manic fights... [/serious]

AND YOUR FATHER SMELT OF ELDERBERRIES
      My map (Ao-BugCity) has a train near the end. You'll have to wait until I finish it to find out exactly how I'm using it

Also: I WAVE MY GENITALS AT YOUR AUNTIES (or something like that)

I like your ideas for this campaign though Homocidal. Looking forward to seeing it.
      My UT2004 maps
      Ao-BugCity

Comment

ah yes, one more thing, can any1 one give me a hand adding AI to my maps (ie npc's) i need to be able to do both freidnly and hostile

Comment

I really like the idea of a train map!

Comment

I want a lot of s

And I also agree on
            Last edited by DeepQantas; 25 Jul 2004, 12:20 AM.
            Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

You could allow tech marines to hack the ship in the first mission to make the countdown go faster.

If you make new types of aliens, such as a ranged, acid spitting alien, that would be cool too
              Please refrain from stabbing me. I bleed.

Comment

Yes I know, reviving another old thread. *shakes off dust*

Anyone know if this campaign ever got finished? It sounds like fun.
                Lead by example or get out of the way.

Comment

Oooh, Johnathan made a stale Monty Python joke...he'll never live it down. :/

Comment

Working...
                  X