X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AO-Paracelsus (under construction)

[EDIT] FINAL VERSION RELEASED!

Goto Release Thread
    Last edited by Donator; 12 Aug 2004, 04:39 PM.

reminds me a lot of the PS2 game 'extermination'
    looks good man, go with it
    Johnathan, the archetype Front Line Medic

Comment

Wow, that looks very promising. Two thirds done huh?.. Can't wait to try .

Custom campaign sounds good, but you need a a fair amount of quality maps for that. There seems to be a few of these coming though: yours, Rehevkor's and Renzatic's (Renza, where art thou?) look top notch.
      --

Comment

Hubba hubba, nice tank you got there!
        ¤ ¤ The L-shaped Tetris Block, not the pansy 4x1 Block ¤

Comment

i think the AO-Box contest was a great idea, because now that I know what the hell I'm doing in Ued, I'll probably be tempted to make more maps that aren't limited to just one box.

Comment

- Very fancy.
            Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

Wow Donator, that map looks great!
              I’m really looking forward to playing this one too.

Btw, I think a lot of newbie mappers are making boxes before they try making whole levels. Anyhow, there are a few awesome looking real map in the making too, like butters said. And hopefully there will be a plenty more in time.

Comment

nice idea with the tank, sure looks cool
                mogelbrod, the one formerly know as teh muppen!

Comment

Awesome

Can we drive it? That would be FUN.

btw, How can I fight that tank? We dont have the rockets on our hand
                  I am gone...Radars won't pick me up

Comment

Nice, seems you like it. Will try hacking faster then

Sorry, but the tank is only for decoration (it's the level start, you 'forcefully' enter an underground facility SynTec has been delivering egg samples at). I've no intention spending weeks messing with the camera viewport, better go ask the AS guys for vehicle support, that sure would be a nice extra touch to the mod.

Comment

Originally posted by Donator
                      Nice, seems you like it. Will try hacking faster then

Sorry, but the tank is only for decoration (it's the level start, you 'forcefully' enter an underground facility SynTec has been delivering egg samples at). I've no intention spending weeks messing with the camera viewport, better go ask the AS guys for vehicle support, that sure would be a nice extra touch to the mod.
                      would be quite hard to control a tank which takes up 3/4 of the screen though
                      small buggys would be awesome though, imagine one driving, while the other sits next to him/her and shoots bugs
                      mogelbrod, the one formerly know as teh muppen!

Comment

vigge, you could just scale down the tank

Wait a sec...I thought you said Crash always died O.o....I'm not dead yet

Comment

Or zoom out the camera. It could mess with levels , but the level will be designed with vehicles in mind if its gonna have em. Not like you'll be driving a tank through reactor core.
                          Smack the Planet!!!! -

Comment

This map looks great Donator. Yet another that I can't wait to play. Be sure to hit us on IRc if you ever need any testers.
                            Telic Corporation

Comment

Originally posted by vigge
                              would be quite hard to control a tank which takes up 3/4 of the screen though
                              small buggys would be awesome though, imagine one driving, while the other sits next to him/her and shoots bugs
                              buggys are COOL as well.
                              I am gone...Radars won't pick me up

Comment

Working...
                              X