ao bugplanet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vigge
    it matters, you won't make it alone, atleast not on normal, since you'll run out of ammo pretty fast
    when playing together with 5 other players (of which 4 had ammobags) your ammo will hopefully not run out
    I am waiting for the other "4" players since they are busy now. I am sure for the ammo runout thing, but if I can't conserve ammos, none of my friends will (they do the pour-of-fire thing instead of rain-of-fire... )...4 ammobags seems to be a bit challenging (they explode )...so you are saying no flammer?
    I am gone...Radars won't pick me up

Comment

Originally posted by tank hunter
      I am waiting for the other "4" players since they are busy now. I am sure for the ammo runout thing, but if I can't conserve ammos, none of my friends will (they do the pour-of-fire thing instead of rain-of-fire... )...4 ammobags seems to be a bit challenging (they explode )...so you are saying no flammer?
      yea, get rifles or shotties instead, flamers is possible, but i advise u too skip it, since the later parts of the level needs some firepower
      mogelbrod, the one formerly know as teh muppen!

Comment

Everyone needs basically to carry two weapons (or one and ammo) and a pistol or you'll have nothing to shoot. Playing with two people we ran out of ammo on easy at about the main boss. I'd suggest playing on easy with carnage or something ...
        "Crack the panel!"
        "Once upon a happenstance, I did myself connect to a game-hosting combobulation."

Comment

It's a great level.

I'm not sure where the supposed ammo issues are coming from. I cleared the level my first time through with one character* and had absolutely no ammo issues at all. I'm not sure how people burn through ammo so quickly, really.

*Flynn with a flamer, ammo bag and stims.

It's a fun level, but lacks challenge due to brightness and the wide open areas, in my opinion. I also liked how barren it was, because that lack of detail seemed to give it a harsh, desolate feel.

Comment

Working...
          X