Door sealing/cutting problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Door sealing/cutting problem

I'm busy making a custom map, and i wanted the first door you come across to be sealed, but when i go in-game, the door is sealed propperly, but when i choose cut, it only cuts for about a millisecond and then gives up, so you have to constantly hit cut. This also applies to sealing the door again. the same thing happens on all my other doors too, is there any way to stop this?
    Last edited by Icedude; 27 Jul 2004, 08:43 PM.

Must be a problem with your door setup if all of them do it. Did you follow that mapping docs exactly?
    It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Followed it as close as I could, it's a bit vague in some parts though.

By the way, the doors were all double doors, and had been resized to fit the hallway, i hope that's some kind of help.

Comment

I really don't know, I haven't done a whole lot with doors. Hopefully someone else can help. If not, send me the map sometime and I'll take a look at it.
        It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Never mind, turns out I had set the spark generating thingys and the area things TAGS to that of the doors, instead of events

By the way, if a door is beaten open or shot open, does it stay open permanently?
          Last edited by Icedude; 27 Jul 2004, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Icedude
            By the way, if a door is beaten open or shot open, does it stay open permanently?
            I think so...never come across a blasted-off door(s) ever closes again...

[EDIT] It may be helpful if someone make some doors that are "fixable" in their maps. We got the welder and we should be able to do a lot of things on the "Steel" doors. [/EDIT]
            Last edited by tank hunter; 27 Jul 2004, 10:04 PM.
            I am gone...Radars won't pick me up

Comment

Working...
            X