No announcement yet.

The Telic Campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I said that online? Damn. Pot makes you say the funniest things!
    "Spera: Ooh! Ooh! You hear that? A bird singing out amidst our desolation. It's a miracle. The miracle called supper."

--Lucifer #28, Breaking & Entering

Comment

• Can someone provide me help puting the telic weapons on other maps, i already done what is in telic website, but nothing, everything still the same

Comment

• Do you mean making a map that has Telic weapons lying around in it? You have to load the packages containing the Telic weaps and items in Unreal Ed. Don't ask me how to do that, I only know how to make some BSP
        Based on a true story.
        The prequel.

Comment

• A perverted physical therapist?

Comment

• Read the manual. I did it first try.
            Alien Swarm Map List

Comment

• Yeah? I did it on my ¾th try!

Comment

• I'm so pr0 I didn't try! Or wet the bed!
                Based on a true story.
                The prequel.

Comment

• I LOVE TELIC (campain) but mostly the explosives he he

though when i downloaded telic it came with all weps

Comment

• You had guns like the flamor on telic!?

Awsome.
                    Alien Swarm Map List

Comment

• I have a problem with Daylight mission. I've hacked the first teminal and made my way to the vents in the north, but i can't... you know... get through. Is this a map bug, or i'm just too stupid for this mission?

Comment

• You are too tall!
                        --

Comment

• Originally posted by Butters View Post
                          You are too tall!
                          Totaly! The radius when you crouch have changed with the v1.31, but the Telic have been design on the v1.3, so you cant enter thoses vents anymore. Your caracter is now too tall to fit in. Thats one of the v1.31 bugs, and why all the servers use the v1.3 (you can play on them with your v1.31, but it could produce some warp/lag when you walk croutched). You have 2 solution;
                          #1 you install the fixed Ao-TE-Daylight (the link is down; http://koti.phnet.fi/paa3sa/AO-TE-Daylight_fix6.rar Someone?),
                          #2 or you patch back to the v1.3 and the version you have will work (that will avoid too server missmatch errors, if you plan to play online).
                          My AS2K4 map: Sulfure-SE
                          And a fixed one: BehemothTournament-TE2

Comment

• fuzzy your so modest
                            also known as mega ,On the internet, everyone can hear you scream - it's just that no-one cares.except moses{also been known to use rapidfire}was also here before fuzzy and moses

Comment

Working...
                            X